LIVE From Liberty Pre-Inaugural - May 7 - 9

Yes ma'am, I know. I wasn't intimating that you shouldn't cruise between now and then. LOL Book a few other cruises for that period of time and November 2008 will be here before you know it. :)

Karen

Well, Karen, you know how "excited" I get about these things....

BTW... Sal said to say hello to your DH.

Nan

• Administrators

Hey Folks:

I was just putting together a little "thank you" note to the folks over at RCCL who were responsible for our great time on board Liberty of the Seas on 5/7 - 5/9 and I thought....."hey, maybe EVERYONE ELSE would like to offer up a few words as well".

So, if you'd like me to include your thoughts, please write me and send along your comments....

Laura

community@cruisecritic.com

Hey Folks:

I was just putting together a little "thank you" note to the folks over at RCCL who were responsible for our great time on board Liberty of the Seas on 5/7 - 5/9 and I thought....."hey, maybe EVERYONE ELSE would like to offer up a few words as well".

So, if you'd like me to include your thoughts, please write me and send along your comments....

Laura

community@cruisecritic.com

DEFINITELY! Do you want this now or after our cruise?

I'm 5'7....Davey Jones is 5'3(no,I didnt know that.had to look it up),,,hes a shrimp.......

OH,I need a cruise for the fall of 08...........have one planned for the fall of 07 and Spring of 08..........an Eastern carib would be super......

I'm 5'7....Davey Jones is 5'3(no,I didnt know that.had to look it up),,,hes a shrimp.......

OH,I need a cruise for the fall of 08...........have one planned for the fall of 07 and Spring of 08..........an Eastern carib would be super......

Ya know Kathy, I was just sitting here thinking the SAME thing. We are on the Adventure in February but Eastern IS my fav itinerary. Hmmmmm, I may have to book this next week!!!

Ya know Kathy, I was just sitting here thinking the SAME thing. We are on the Adventure in February but Eastern IS my fav itinerary. Hmmmmm, I may have to book this next week!!!

Yea, think we'd get some NEXT Cruises booked next week.........I also love the Eastern.........

Turns out a D1 stateroom is about $200 pp cheaper without group pricing for Nov., so I'm moving the date to November 8. Still the Eastern Caribbean itinerary. Off to start a thread to gauge interest.

Karen

SIGH. You guys always do this to me.

I'd love to go; I can't. I am a teacher; November is a no-go. :( :( :(

Mary - Thanks for the offer! :D I just emailed you!

Were the spinning classes offered free last week?

I didn't indulge, Christie :D, but someone else posted that the Pilates class was free, so I am guessing that spinning would have been, too. :)

Greetings from the decks of the beautiful new Liberty of the Seas! We boarded about 2 1/2 hours ago with many other VERY excited cruisers as we get ready to sail on a two-day pre-inaugural cruise. We had a great lunch in the Windjammer (I love their honey-stung chicken :) -- Laura doesn't believe that's really the name of it but it is!!!!!) and are now just beginning to explore. Our first stop is here at the Internet Cafe on deck 8 and it appears to be working just fine....lots of people in here using all the computers.

We're off to our "unofficial" Meet & Mingle where we'll get to check in with all the other Cruise Critic members for an informal gathering. So far, every thing has been wonderful. Lots of smiling faces on both crew and passengers. Royal Caribbean's hospitality has been warm and inviting and I can already tell it will get even better from here.

We are feeling so fortunate to be sailing on a brand new vessel. We promise to keep it in great shape for all those who follow us in the coming weeks and months. We know you are going to love her!

Time to go explore the ship! We'll be back later.

OMG! We always get to the ship early on cruise day so I can have honey stung chicken! We have been on 5 cruises and I have had honey stung chicken as my first meal on al of them. I am not sure if it is really good, or if it is what I associate with fun, cruising, relaxing, RCCL, etc. I wish I had some now! Tell us more about the Liberty and the differences between her and the Freedom!

Hi all,

Here are our pictures from the cruise:

I have to say that this was my first cruise and I am having serious withdrawals. I just graduated college, 23 years old, and I am so glad to have had mu first experience at such a young age. I will be cursing for MANY years to come. The bug has been planted, and it can only blossom. I am psyched.

-Bobby

Hi all,

Here are our pictures from the cruise:

I have to say that this was my first cruise and I am having serious withdrawals. I just graduated college, 23 years old, and I am so glad to have had mu first experience at such a young age. I will be cursing for MANY years to come. The bug has been planted, and it can only blossom. I am psyched.

-Bobby

I hope you mean cruising for many years to come rather than cursing. :D

Bobby, not to correct you again, ROFL, but it's actually

"to all intents and purpose" Congrats on the move! You won't be able to cruise out of NJ as easily, lol

Would have love to meet you and cassie (I believe that was her name) but I don't think you were at the champagne lounge!!!

Congrats again!!!

I went on board Liberty of the Seas at Southampton 22nd April What a lovely ship she is, As some have said, She is a copy of Freedom but there seems to be more of an atmosphere of fun and belonging. All the staff are wonderful, especially The guest relations Manager, Julie, and her very efficient team, Nothing was to much trouble and she sorted out a little problem we had as if she had a magic wand!! We are booked to go on the Navigator on the 30th June...looking forward to that.

Archived