LIVE from Liberty of the Seas May 16 - 19: Ask Us YOUR Questions!

Will the Liberty Sail tonight after the ceremony, or will it be in port all night?

What time is the ceremony?

If she does not sail tonight, will boarding be any earlier tomorrow than usual since passengers will not be on board?

Thanks!

Scott

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE SCOTT!!! I am so happy you'll be on that ship tomorrow!

Here's a question & this was posted at Port Canaveral's port site for the future upgrades that are planned.

There was a statement posted that one of the new Royal ships (Freedom, Liberty, Genesis, etc) was going to be doing cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Is this true and what ship has the honor?

I Don't Know If You Can Answer This , But My Family Is Interested In Knowing The Price Per Person For The Family Presedential Suite. I Have Looked Online But Can't Find A Price.

Are There Two Of Them Because We Can Fill Two Suites? We Figure, If We Got Along On A Houseboat, We Can Get Along In A Suite,tee Hee.

I Don't Know If You Can Answer This , But My Family Is Interested In Knowing The Price Per Person For The Family Presedential Suite. I Have Looked Online But Can't Find A Price.

Are There Two Of Them Because We Can Fill Two Suites? We Figure, If We Got Along On A Houseboat, We Can Get Along In A Suite,tee Hee.

There is one. It is on Deck 6, aft. You cannot book it online, so they do not post prices online. You must call Royal Caribbean and speak with a Vacation Planner. Call 800-859-7225.

When will LOS sail at full capacity? Will they increase their count with each sailing?

Thanks so much...

As of the inaugural cruise, which departed about an hour ago, Liberty will sail as full as they can sell. :)

Great to sea your post!!! Hope you and Harry are having a wonderful time on Liberty. Also, good to sea your support of Majesty. She's a one of a kind, with an outstanding crew.

Take care, Rick and Deirdra

Hi,

Well i have a question, can someone answer this please

in the Presidential Family Suite, it has 4 bedrooms, does it also have 4 bathrooms, i have been told 4 bath but i can only see 2,

thank you.

Linda

There are 4 baths. When I saw the picture I was confused too. Two bedrooms have their bathroom in their room and I believe the other two are shared with the rest of the members of your group. I hope I answered that correctly.

My question is this.

In the Promenade they have the diver hanging above you on Freedom Of The Seas.

What do they have on Liberty?

I think it is a stylized jellyfish, but the artist said it is not...I will always call it the jellyfish.

When I called about the Presidential they told me $10,000 for the whole suite and minimum 8 people, maximum 14. So it works out to about $1500 a piece or more for more than 8.

In reference to the pool question, every RCCL cruise that I have been on are saltwater pools. I really wish they would switch up to chlorine pools. I don't know if this is feasibly possible on cruise ships though.

Actually - all the pools on Freedom were freshwater pools. Apparently, according to those on board, it is the only cruise ship that has freshwater poola - and I am going to assume Liberty will be the same way.

I had no idea pools were any other way, being that my first cruise was on Freedom in October....

We wil bwe sailing Oct. 13th. Maybe someday we can sail the same time. Go Bucks

We're actually Ohio transplants...moved from Texas two years ago...which makes us probably the only non-Buckeye fans in a 60 square mile radius. :)

Instead of Go Bucks...we say, "How 'bout them Cowboys?" :p

Jen

Archived