You'll get your Westerdam review

MB Cruiser

CruisinBob & all: Passport is in hand. We'll be on board Westerdam (God and the airlines willing) Saturday morning. I'll email as soon as I can. Thanks for the karma. For the final chapter in my sorry tale, see my post under the Passport timeline update thread.

Ciao!

Have a Great time! Glad the passport issue is no longer one. We look forward to your comments any time you feel like making them. Finally, we can now depend upon someone for a review that is objective and informative.

Bob

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful trip, and we look forward very much to hearing from you on your return - or while you're on board if you have the time and inclination. Bon voyage!

CruisinBob & all: Passport is in hand. We'll be on board Westerdam (God and the airlines willing) Saturday morning. I'll email as soon as I can. Thanks for the karma. For the final chapter in my sorry tale, see my post under the Passport timeline update thread.

Ciao!

have a great cruise! DW and I will be on board next year.

I'm starting to think that anyone that goes on the newly refurnished Westerdam gets swallowed up (or gets a really good discount on the next cruise, if they promise to not do a review) , and we'll never see a new review!

DMRick-I believe we can count on MB Cruiser this time. Actually, the catalog I have for 2007/2008 Caribbean & Mexico pretty much answers most of the questions that people are asking or are concerned about. As an example, Deck 5 aft still shows a large verandah. Also, it shows the layout of the Crow's Nest with the Exploration Cafe included with it, etc.

DMRick-I believe we can count on MB Cruiser this time. Actually, the catalog I have for 2007/2008 Caribbean & Mexico pretty much answers most of the questions that people are asking or are concerned about. As an example, Deck 5 aft still shows a large verandah. Also, it shows the layout of the Crow's Nest with the Exploration Cafe included with it, etc.

Crusing Bob: Does your brochure show anything more than what's on the deck plans on the HAL website?

Returning post-retrofit Westerdam cruisers: Please see questions posed in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=563224

We would love to know what the answers are! THANK YOU!

Thanks, Crusing Bob. The online deck plans are post-retrofit versions too. They had both versions up until after the retrofit launched, so you could compare, but now they only have the new version.

I've pored over the deck plans many times, but I'm still hungry for info about the questions that AREN'T answered by that method. Hope someone who just disembarked will read this and take pity on us!

Can't wait to hear as we sail on her in one year:).

Safe travels and smooth seas!

OT - Can I ask you what you have booked for 2009 (the itinerary & length)? It just seems sooo far away. I was wondering the advantage of booking a couple of years in advance. Thanks!

Archived