Hawaii Summer 2008

Immebsmom

I have been trying to read up on all the threads about Hawaii and Regal Princess. We really wanted to go to Hawaii round trip out of Los Angeles in summer 2008, but of course there is nothing out there yet. Does anyone here have any idea of whether or not Princess will offer these same cruises summer 2008? Any insight would be appreciated!

Laura

Laura, you didn't see anything on Princess Web site under the summer dates. WE have a good Roll Call running for the Radiance Oct 11, 2008 to Hawaii out of San Diego. The cruises I saw for Princess didn't compare in my view to what the ROS is offering. We are Princess/RCCL Fans so base our trips on who has best itnerary & cost.

We actually were looking at RCCL, especially with the sale that starts on Friday. However, we really want to go in the summer so the girls don't miss any school, which is something RCCL doesn't offer, but Princess did this year.

Yes summer would be probably best for you under those circumstances. One cruise DH & hope to take before we are to old to enjoy, is the Australia to Los Angelas, 30 days. Princess offers that.

That is one we are looking forward to in about 3 years, after the kids are out of high school and 'on their own' :p Or at least we won't feel guilt about leaving them behind

Fb, our Hawaii Cruise on the Radiance out of San Diego is Oct 11, 2008, the booking opened up on that one 2 months ago and we are already booked. If you are looking at that I would book now. We have a Roll call going and although we can't sign up for the Meet & Mingle we have 52 with 15 months to go. It is a beautiful itnerary, extra time in all the Islands compared to other cruises plus a evening sailby the lava. Go Book and join our Roll Call :)

(Radiance Roll Call Oct 11 2008 Hawaii)

The Golden Princess will be doing 14-day roundtrip Hawaii cruises out of LA in the summer of 2008. They are not on the Princess web site yet; I'm not sure if they are bookable yet. But my TA told me that they will happen.

The Golden Princess will be doing 14-day roundtrip Hawaii cruises out of LA in the summer of 2008. They are not on the Princess web site yet; I'm not sure if they are bookable yet. But my TA told me that they will happen.

The Golden is on the Princess web site. They are doing Inside Passage all summer 2008.

The cruise season to Hawaii usually runs from first part of October to end of March. This is when the Golden will be doing this itinerary. These should be open now.

GOLDEN PRINCESS

2008-2009 HAWAIIAN ISLANDS

VOYAGE CRUISE DATE DAY NUMBER LENGTH DESTINATION PORTS OF CALL (Ports of Embarkation and Disembarkation in CAPITAL LETTERS) *

* Port order and content for all itineraries may vary due to final berth or anchorage availability

01-Oct-08 Wed 5843 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

Ensenada (Service Call), LOS ANGELES

15-Oct-08 Wed 5844 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

29-Oct-08 Wed 5845 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

12-Nov-08 Wed 5846 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

26-Nov-08 Wed 5847 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

10-Dec-08 Wed 5848 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

24-Dec-08 Wed 5901 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

07-Jan-09 Wed 5902 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

21-Jan-09 Wed 5903 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

04-Feb-09 Wed 5904 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

18-Feb-09 Wed 5905 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

04-Mar-09 Wed 5906 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

[font=Times New Roman] [/font]

18-Mar-09 Wed 5907 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

01-Apr-09 Wed 5908 14 Hawaiian Islands LOS ANGELES, Hilo, Kilauea Volcano Scenic Cruising, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina),

Archived