Too many cruises

Hey, has anyone ever felt they had too many cruises planned or booked for the future? I've had a conversation with some that think 2 cruises a year is too many. Please tell me your opinion.

I've never had more than two cruises booked at a time. I probably would, but I can't figure out my vacation schedule longer than a year before. We always did one cruise a year until last year, and ever since we have been doing two. I like doing one short cruise and one 7 day a year. I don't think I could go without two a year now.

We never done two in one year......to me that would be heaven!!!

We do have one already booked for April '08 and I wanted to go ahead book another for Nov'08 because they have some good deals going right now.

The hubby says we can't book a 2nd until we completely pay off the first.

Man!!!! What a "stick in the mud" !!!! :mad:

Dianne

Hey, has anyone ever felt they had too many cruises planned or booked for the future? I've had a conversation with some that think 2 cruises a year is too many. Please tell me your opinion.

It depends on what you like to do. If you like to cruise, why not cruise as often as possible. Some people get season passes to sporting events and go a few times each week while others are content to watch sporting events on their television. If it's something you like to do and you can afford to do it, go for it.

We have booked 8 cruises this year-five taken and 3 more to go. Planning on booking 2 more tomorrow. We love it, the only downside maybe is keeping them straight. We say now is it we go to Barcelona or London in Oct? Nov? Dec?:confused: We are very flexible so can go anytime and fly anywhere. There are may bargains out there and we take advantage when we can do so.:cool:

To us there are never too many cruises.

We have booked 8 cruises this year-five taken and 3 more to go. We love it' date=' the only downside maybe is keeping them straight. We say now is it we go to Barcelona or London in Oct? Nov? Dec?[/quote']

Now there's a problem most people wish they had.....;)

If I had the money and time, I don't think I could book too many. I am just starting this cruise thing and I am excited about my second. I want to book another one but my DH doesn't think that far out. He owns his own company and it is hard to plan that far out. I think he should just go with the flow but I would probably have us living in our car but cruising. LOL

There is no such thing as too many cruises booked...last yeat I came home from one & booked the next in less than a week. Then in the next 3 months booked 3 more... all travelling in less than a year.

Right now my dilema is with the RCL sale tomorrow I 'm only booking 2 & it feels like I should line some more up. I just can't plan too far in advance:eek:

Too many cruises, I don't think so:D . I just booked one for June 2009. In all seriousness though, if you can afford it and want to sail, go for it. My Dad waited till he retired to start enjoying life, then diabetic neuropathy struck big time less than 1 year after he retired and now he is in a nursing home and can't walk. I'm not trying to depress anyone, but I do believe you should enjoy life when you can, you never know what tomorrow will bring. Don't be wasteful and get into unreasonable debt, but if you can afford it, go for it. Also, yes, you can be too thin. It's no fun being anorexic, I know. It hurts, mentally and physically.

I've been retired for the past two years, and I enjoy cruising every other month. The ship is my destination, and being pampered onboard is always a nice break from everyday home life. Another reason is that I wish to do so when I am still healthy and able to walk around on my own two feet.

RCCI's promotion tomorrow (June 15) is great - I plan to book two back-to-backs on the Mexican Riviera cruises. The prices are too good to pass up, especially for a solo passenger!

There's no such thing as too many or too few cruises. People should go as often as they are most comfortable with, or are able to do so.

Donald.

I've been retired for the past two years, and I enjoy cruising every other month. The ship is my destination, and being pampered onboard is always a nice break from everyday home life. Another reason is that I wish to do so when I am still healthy and able to walk around on my own two feet.

RCCI's promotion tomorrow (June 15) is great - I plan to book two back-to-backs on the Mexican Riviera cruises. The prices are too good to pass up, especially for a solo passenger!

There's no such thing as too many or too few cruises. People should go as often as they are most comfortable with, or are able to do so.

Donald.

Can everyone take advantage of the sale or is it just past cruisers? I want to book a cruise on RCCL and if I am eligible I will try to put a deposit down.

Linda

We have done 3 cruises in the last 12 months. House paid off, kids married off and college paid off. It is time to enjoy life!!!!! I thought 14 cruises was a lot, until I met friends that have been on 25 and 29 respectively. Wife and daughter have booked up all our next vacations to Las Vegas, Hawaii and Mexico until May 08. Bummer!

Archived