News on the Holiday...

lovin2cruise

I am really excited to hear all these rumors !! I can't wait for an official announcement about a newer ship in Mobile...We sailed on the Holiday last January and while the crew was wonderful, the ship has definitely seen better days. Let the rumors fly !!! Please, please Carnival hear our pleas for a newer class ship.....

Do you know when the Spirit is moving? We just booked the Spirit for March 08 for my 50th! I love the Spirit! This will be our 3rd time sailing on her. We've sailed twice on the Holiday too -- that was our very first cruise which started the fever!:)

Do you know when the Spirit is moving? We just booked the Spirit for March 08

The following is info on the Pride, so that would mean that the Spirit would be moving by March 22nd 2009, so you should be safe for now.

Eight-Day Mexican Riviera Cruises From San Diego Offered Aboard Carnival Pride Beginning In March 2009

Carnival Pride will operate the eight-day schedule from San Diego March 22 – April 30, 2009 (the vessel will also operate a seven-day Mexican Riviera cruise from San Diego departing April 23, 2009).

The following is info on the Pride, so that would mean that the Spirit would be moving by March 22nd. You cruise could be changed to the Pride.

Eight-Day Mexican Riviera Cruises From San Diego Offered Aboard Carnival Pride Beginning In March 2009

Carnival Pride will operate the eight-day schedule from San Diego March 22 – April 30, 2009 (the vessel will also operate a seven-day Mexican Riviera cruise from San Diego departing April 23, 2009).

Lets not confuse and/or scare him..he is booked in 2008..you are posting dates for 2009.

I guess I missed when they moved the Conquest out of NOLA. Why did they make the move? I know that it's no longer there but I am just wondering why they decided to move her? Did Hurricane Katrina have anything to do with it?

Now that we have entered July . . . it sure would be nice to know if there will be changes in Mobile this fall. I'm one of those that can drive to Mobile, but I can't book the Holiday. We require two connecting cabins, and Holiday has none. (We have the same problem with the Fantasy out of NO.)

Archived