Where do you wish Princess would cruise to?

Cruise Junky

You might want to look at Oceania

We did Istanbul to Singapore via the Suez on their Nautica, 25 nights, this past Nov/Dec. Stopped in Dubai and Muscat Oman for people wanting to get there.

Great trip on a sister ship of Tahitian, Pacific, and Royal (all ex Renaissance ships).

I found one..:) Legend of the Seas, May 09..Dubai to Rome. Booked it this morning !!! It's not Princess, but RCI will do in an aft :) :)

Check out Dawn Princess. 3-7-09, out of Sydney.

They have one that goes to Rabaul, Truk, Guam, Saipan, and Iwo Jima among other WW2 Battle sites.

We did Sky Princess 9-00 WW2, San Francisco to Sydney, and it was fantastic!

I would love for Princess to do a cruise out of Barcelona with stops in Spain (Malaga, Cadiz, Gibraltar) maybe Casablanca (Morocco) then a couple of stops in the Canaries and return to Barcelona.

RCL has such an itinerary every other year it seems and so does Costa from Savona, but I'd love to do it on Princess...

MC

I would like Princess to do another WWII famous battle Pacific Island tour again even though I'm not that old.

Me, too. But, I would like to take it in about 5 years. I've been to many of the stops, but I would like to go back older and wiser.

I'd like to see Curacao and Tortola on more Caribbean itineraries....

More variety on the Mexican Riviera. One can only go to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas so many time!

Have you seen this one on Star Princess?

1 San Francisco, California 12:00 AM 4:00 PM

2 At Sea

3 At Sea

4 At Sea

5 Acapulco, Mexico 12:00 PM 11:00 PM

6 Ixtapa (Zihuatanejo), Mexico 7:00 AM 3:00 PM

7 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 9:00 AM 6:00 PM

8 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 9:00 AM 6:00 PM

9 At Sea

10 At Sea

11 San Francisco, California 7:00 AM

It's a little better than the standard 7 day one.

I would like them to sail to the Sea of Cortez perhaps as an occasional alternative to their Mexican Riviera cruises.

That would be cool! Which Princess ship goes to the Mexican Riviera? Now that we've moved from Florida back to the west coast, we'd love to do one of those cruises.

Too late now but Regal has been cruising Hawaii every summer for quite awhile. Just look at the Regal Princess roll calls now. I did the L.A. to Hawaii, back to L.A. cruise a few years ago and then again in May. Unfortunately, the Regal's last cruise will leave L.A. for Sydney on 8/31 and, of course, we'll stop in Honolulu and Lahaina for one last farewell.

Actually the Hawaii cruises have been from late September to the first week of May for some time now. NCL America has been the one to do Hawaiian cruises during the summer exclusively but only around Hawaii, not from the west coast.

I would add my vote for the LA to Hawaii RT during the summer -- with Kona as one of the ports (Princess will be dropping Kona after 2008). I would love this cruise again but can only do it when school is out.

Also would vote for more coastal cruises alongside the West Coast. We're tired of MR and Baja cruises.

I wish they would take an older ship and do those 3 & 4 night cruises out of Ft. Lauderdale year-round like RCI does with the Majesty of the Seas. They make for interesting starts/ends of South Florida vacations...

That would be cool! Which Princess ship goes to the Mexican Riviera? Now that we've moved from Florida back to the west coast, we'd love to do one of those cruises.

Usually one ship does the RT MR cruise out of San Pedro, but just between September and early May.

Another vote for a week-long cruise to Bermuda out of an East coast port. This offers three and a half beautiful days in Bermuda. The one day stop on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary out of New York isn't enough.

Joan

Check the New (bigger) cruise port in Norfolk, VA. More ships will be sailing from here and most likely alot more to Bermuda! I hope Princess sails from here soon. I think Carnival and possibly RCCL are the only ones so far. I havent looked in a while so Im not sure.

http://www.cruisenorfolk.org/

How about Singapore to Dubai thru the Suez Canal to Egypt and ending anywhere in the Med?

Yes! This is my request. I'm working my way around the world, and currently the only way Princess covers this area is on the "World Cruise".

Holland does offer this basic itinerary, so may have to go there, or Oceania.

Just curious, what port do you wish Princess would cruise to that it doesn't? For us it's Dubai. It looks like the only way to get there on Princess is a world cruise which at 41, I think work would frown on three months off :). Where would you like to see them go?

I would love to cruise South and Central America in the summer.

I wish it would sail to Alaska and Hawaii from New York!!

:eek: you'd be sailing for at least a month! not that that is necessarily a bad thing...

i'd love to see different cruises out of NYC than just E.Carib or NE/Canada. They'd probably have to run two weeks, with a different disembarkation port...but it would be worth it!

i'd love a cruise to Brasil! i have friends down there i want to visit but travelling by air is just heinous these days. Thankfully my (younger) brother is a pilot, so one of these days i'll be able to put him to good use! ;)

I'd like to see an Eastern Mediterranean round-trip London on a Grand-Class ship

As an answer to the shorter Caribbean voyages, I think they should seriously try it. According to w0kie's calendar, they have the Grand doing 14 day trips from FLL. They already have the Emerald doing 10 days and the Royal and Pacific doing longer voyages, why not let the Grand do some 3,4, or 5 day trips??? They're much better for families trying to get away during the school year and people who cant miss much time at work.

Archived