FUN!!! - RCI should ban next.......

All dining experience, just have a cafeteria.

Adventure Ocean - it does not follow the style of traditional cruising.

Deck Chairs - If you cannot stop the chair-hogs take away the chairs, everyone must sit or lay on the deck.

Enclose the whole ship with glass (no outside decks), this will stop the jumping.

Lets all have some fun.

Iv read in the last week about doing away with live music, then the ban on smoking in cabins. Someone posted they are doing away with lobster night. (is this true??!!). They are trying anytime dining, which clearly is a way to turn over more tables faster in the dining room, it is not just to please the few who dont want traditional imo.

Whats left? They can empty the swimming pool and hot tubs of water..

Ban...

1. Elevators - taking the stairs is good for you.

2. "Free" restrooms - revenue from pay toilets will increase profits.

3. Ben & Jerry's ice cream - have self-serve fat-free yogurt & tofu bars.

4. Suites - everyone knows "suites" aren't good for your teeth.

5. Room stewards, waiters, etc. - in protest of their sub-standard wages

Cindy

copnlpn2, There have been several posts elsewhere on the boards that are somewhat funny, but I absolutely love your thought about 'suites' being bad for your teeth.:D :D :D :D :D

Yes, ban the Room stewards. Hey we can either make our own bed or not, afterall it is our vacation.

They can leave the cart in the hall where we can get fresh towels and toiletries - wait a second, they can ban the toiletries too, we can bring on our own. Most of us don't like the ones they provide anyway.

Of course we would still have to tip for the Room stewards because those tips are pooled and somebody had to replenish the towels on the cart you know...

Iv read in the last week about doing away with live music, then the ban on smoking in cabins. Someone posted they are doing away with lobster night. (is this true??!!). They are trying anytime dining, which clearly is a way to turn over more tables faster in the dining room, it is not just to please the few who dont want traditional imo.

Whats left? They can empty the swimming pool and hot tubs of water..

Speaking of lobster night, they actually limited us to one lobster until everyone in the dining room had had at least one.

Unfortunately, two of our table mates were a little late, and by the time they ordered lobster, the dining room was OUT. They were very upset, threw a fit, and were given lobster the next night.

This is the first time I've been on a cruise where they limited the food.

Oh, and at our Captain's Gala Cocktail party, the guy came around with the h'ordeuversldkjf (I can never spell that), and when I picked a second one, the waiter said, "You want more than one? I have to serve everyone." THAT was also a first. I have never had them tell me I couldn't have more than one "snack."

private cameras and video recorders. (it's for security!) All pictures must be from the ships photogapher. More revenue.

This is only half a joke. I can sort of see this happening in the future!

Dear customer, because of the volume of feedback we have received regarding dining room attire, we are implementing a full ban on street clothing.

From now on you will be required to purchase RCCL logo clothing prior to boarding your cruise.

We have a varitey of RCCL Logo Wear Collections, including casual, smart-casual, and formal Logo Wear. We are confident that this will eliminate the frustrations over what to wear while onboard.

We thank you for your cooperation,

The staff

Dear customer, because of the volume of feedback we have received regarding dining room attire, we are implementing a full ban on street clothing.

From now on you will be required to purchase RCCL logo clothing prior to boarding your cruise.

We have a varitey of RCCL Logo Wear Collections, including casual, smart-casual, and formal Logo Wear. We are confident that this will eliminate the frustrations over what to wear while onboard.

We thank you for your cooperation,

The staff

:) Lol:)

Archived