Fruit Punch/ Lemonade

When we were on the Victory (our first cruise) back in Jan 07 we thought their free Lemonade and Fruit Punch were great.

Since we are Pepsi drinkers and did not purchase Soda Cards (Coke only choice), we were glad to have this option besides alcoholic beverages with meals.

Does anyone remember the brand name? I can see them pouring from those cartons and filling up the machines but cannot remember the brand name.

I would appreciate it. Laura

lemonade%2520glasses.jpgistockphoto_934832_fruit_punch.jpg

More than likely it's MinuteMaid, which is owned by the Coca Cola Corporation.

I know it was not a well known brand name. I actually saw the name and remember thinking that the name was unknown to me.

Thanks for helping though.

Laura

Glad to know there is something other than tea that is free!:D

We had Apple, Lemonade, a Fruit Punch mix and a fourth one(can't remember)

It varied from day to day (from drink sta. to drink sta.??)

but yes the freebies are okaaay! if you're not a soda type.

I particularly liked and appreciated the lemonade,

because it was sour (good-sour,not awful)

- made-my-eyes-screw-up-sour.

Where I live, juices and drinks are routinely way-over-sugared

so it was a real delight to come across Carnival's lovely sour lemonade,

the way it should be! Yesss!

Glad to know there is something other than tea that is free!:D

Here's something I posted awhile back......

Beverages included in the cost of your cruise:

Lido buffet area - Iced tea, hot water & tea bags, coffee, decaf, hot chocolate, juice varieties, water, lemonade, fruitpunch. On buffet, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk.

Dining room - Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, water, decaf, milk, chocolate milk, juices, espresso and cappuccino.

Room service - MOST of the beverages that are available on Lido, but not lemonade or fruitpunch.

Silly question. We are pre-ordering Malibu rum for our cabin. If we want to mix with punch or juice how big are the cups they provide? Should we bring our own?

About the Malibu rum. I am only seeing wine on the Carnival site for pre-order. Where did you find the rum pricing information? Thanks.

I haven't sailed on Carnival for a few years so I am not much help with the cup size. I'm sorry.

Marie

About the Malibu rum. I am only seeing wine on the Carnival site for pre-order. Where did you find the rum pricing information? Thanks.

I haven't sailed on Carnival for a few years so I am not much help with the cup size. I'm sorry.

Marie

Hi Marie, Just call the Bon Voyage dept at 800-522-7648. They can tell you what they have available and the pricing.

Lori

Thanks so much, will do. On one cruise we packed some rum in a ziploc bag, and let's just say, evidently the seal on the bottle was not tight enough as we had some leakage. I would just rather pre-order, pay a bit more, and not have to worry about it.

Edited to say that above bottle was new, never opened.

Marie

Silly question. We are pre-ordering Malibu rum for our cabin. If we want to mix with punch or juice how big are the cups they provide? Should we bring our own?

If I had to guess I would say they are 12oz glasses. If you bring your own, try an insulated mug so your drinks stay cold.

Archived