Is sharing a soda card stealing?

Podorama

I'm not trying to bag on you but do you realize what you are saying? It's like going to a Buffet, Paying for one plate and allowing your party of Six to share your plate. Can't you see how this is Stealing?

T

I find that different...

this is JUST soda....

a buffet is a buffet of all food deserts drinks everything....

whatever you say:rolleyes: IMO sodas NOT a big deal if you want to share it.... it should be included anyway lol

Hey, if I have to supplement someone else's soda habit, I want liquor included too :D LOL!!!

Hey, if I have to supplement someone else's soda habit, I want liquor included too :D LOL!!!

Ok. But then you and all the fellow passengers would have to supplement the liquor I happen to find in my luggage (oh did I say that?) to add to the soda:D

I find that different...

this is JUST soda....

a buffet is a buffet of all food deserts drinks everything....

Sorry officer I was only a little over the legal limit of drinking and driving. I didn't mean to kill the family of four.

Sorry officer I was only a little over the legal limit of drinking and driving. I didn't mean to kill the family of four.

wow.... OVER EXAGERATING:rolleyes: got to be kidding lol

IM NOT KILLING ANYONE...LMAO....AND its SODA!!!!

If the sharing of cards were to become a real problem I wonder if they would go to a limited type of card - say 20 sodas for a set price rather than having an unlimited card? Then it wouldn't matter who drank them. They could tie the feature into your S&S card like Disney does their dining plan.

whatever you say:rolleyes: IMO sodas NOT a big deal if you want to share it.... it should be included anyway lol

I see what you are saying, but if it wasn't a big deal they would not be charging for the soda in th first place.

:cool:

wow.... OVER EXAGERATING:rolleyes: got to be kidding lol

IM NOT KILLING ANYONE...LMAO....AND its SODA!!!!

Why is that different than taking a 20oz Coke and putting it in your pocket in a convenience store and walking out with it? When you are arrested do you say it was only a soda you can't arrest me for stealing? :rolleyes:

If the sharing of cards were to become a real problem I wonder if they would go to a limited type of card - say 20 sodas for a set price rather than having an unlimited card? Then it wouldn't matter who drank them. They could tie the feature into your S&S card like Disney does their dining plan.

thats what it should be honestly...

Why is that different than taking a 20oz Coke and putting it in your pocket in a convenience store and walking out with it? When you are arrested do you say it was only a soda you can't arrest me for stealing? :rolleyes:

am i taking something on a cruise ship and putting it in my pocket?? .. i believe not... im SHARING with my fellow aquaintance....its not nessarily stealing.. i can see it being cheap though.......

look its my opinion... i dont even drink soda.. but say my boyfriend has a card.. i didnt because i rarely drink soda... and i felt like having one... id say " babe can u get me a soda please" ..... is that really that serious like you guys are making it out to be??

Just least anyone thinks I start a thread and then run......

The rules as I read them say only the person who name is on the card may use the card. It does not say what one can do with the product that the card entites you too after one obtains that product. If Carnival does not want people to share, then they should put such in the TOS.

By the way, the Photography thing is not joke. I am serious. The whole point of view be it , soda card, smuggling booze etc is stealing (so some say) because of a loss of profits is assinine. (The If I am bring in my own booze I am not buying booze onboard thus stealing profits argument)

Thus, again with that mindset taking any Pics that a ship board photog can reasonably take is the exact same thing. If I am taking my own pics of friends and family (lets say in the dinning room on formal night) vs buying the ones the ship photog takes, it is the same loss of profit.

Personnaly I think the whole soda card thing is a rip off. The markup is very high, (perhaps a 500%+) and the hassle to even use it is a pain. (they make it difficult to ensure you do not use it much)

By the way I do not agree that denying profits is the same as out and out stealing. I do take on a bit of booze on 8+ day cruises. I don't buy a soda card, (will buy a can here and there) I'll also "steal" chairs people hog. However, I do return items found to the purser or lost and found... so there!

If Carnival or any other line does not make enough money on the cost of room and board they need to up what they charge. To expect to make the money up from me buying extras or create a situation that forces me to do such is foolish.

I didn't know there was a certain price that made stealing legal. So at what amount is stealing legal or right.

i didnt know drinking and driving and killing someone had to deal with "stealing" soda...:rolleyes:

Because she is not taking or stealing. Her boyfriend bought a soda with his card and he offered it to her. She accepted. Bought by the card holder, permission granted from the card holder. Accepted and drank.

Archived