Current concierges?

fflady

Thanks for the info. I was so hoping that she had not left the company.

I see you are crossing on the Radiance to down under. We board her in Feb 2012 so take care of her. We are anxious to see the new renovations to the Radiance. The photos fo the refit look amazing. A lot of our favourite Oasis perks are on her!!

Thanks for the info. I was so hoping that she had not left the company.

I see you are crossing on the Radiance to down under. We board her in Feb 2012 so take care of her. We are anxious to see the new renovations to the Radiance. The photos fo the refit look amazing. A lot of our favourite Oasis perks are on her!!

You're welcome. That would have been a real plus had Maritza stayed with the company and been assigned to Radiance.

We will take real good care of her. Can't wait to try all the new dining venues........at least once.:D

...that's what happens when you break the rules and touch a security camera and enter into a passengers stateroom which BTW will be her new husband now!:rolleyes:

Luxurious, you got the date wrong..... she LEFT the Brilliance at the beginning of Dec 2009 and not 2010!!!!!!

Talked to her and she is very happy of the decision she made to LEAVE the company;

And BTW, she is very happy to get married to that passenger.....:cool:

Luxurious, you got the date wrong..... she LEFT the Brilliance at the beginning of Dec 2009 and not 2010!!!!!!

Talked to her and she is very happy of the decision she made to LEAVE the company;

Thank you for clearing that up. We spoke to her in Sept of that year and she was considering leaving then. Unfortunately the email addy she gave me didn't work so I haven't been able to check in with her.

She didn't LEAVE the Company as she was disembarked after a Captains hearing on the sameday in Athens on Dec 4th!...correct 2009....big difference on how you put it and what the FACTS are surrounding Katherine's forced departure from the Company otherwise she would have still been there yet probably many more years than her former 6 years in a row on the Brillance!:rolleyes:

Thank you for clearing that up. We spoke to her in Sept of that year and she was considering leaving then. Unfortunately the email addy she gave me didn't work so I haven't been able to check in with her.

Hi: when we were on a cruise in Oct of 2009, she told me that she already packed her suitcases, because of what was going on, with her and some others..........She was not happy...... She was ready lo leave then!!!!!!! After that cruise, is when she met her future husband, and everything changed, for the better, for her.

I want to assure you, that she is very happy!!!

I'll let her know that you were asking about her: she will be happy to know that some people still asking, and remember her with kindness!!!!!

Has anybody recently been on the Oasis? Are Ricardo and Natalia still there? We sail next week and hope they are but were not sure since they were there in May when we sailed Oasis last. Thanks in advance. Have a great week everyone and lets hope TS Irene heads out to sea....

Plesse keep us posted on Maritza -- she really was a wonderful Concierge. She probably does not remember me but on Aug. 6, of 2006, my girlfriend and I cruised on Serenade to Alaska and kept having problems -- lost excursion tickets, needed to change credit card because of fraudulent use. She was so helpful. The CL was not heavily used during that week. We really appreciated her help. I was so hoping that she would have been our Concierge in the CL either on Jewel or Allure. I think she trained Rahul, who is a concierge on Freedom (a ship we frequently cruise on)

For some reason I could not get onto Cruise Critic while we were on the Independence. Strange....

Anyway, here is Maritza's reply to you:

What a sweet comment & compliment. That truly made my day!!

It is so special to hear that I made a difference in someone's special memories. That is truly an honor. The funniest thing is I remember the people & all the little things that happened. I guess it is because I take things to heart & always wanted to make sure everyone has a magical time :)

For some reason I could not get onto Cruise Critic while we were on the Independence. Strange....

Anyway, here is Maritza's reply to you:

What a sweet comment & compliment. That truly made my day!!

It is so special to hear that I made a difference in someone's special memories. That is truly an honor. The funniest thing is I remember the people & all the little things that happened. I guess it is because I take things to heart & always wanted to make sure everyone has a magical time :)

Thanks so much for posting Maritza's reply. Wonderful that she remembered us. It was a neat trip for my girlfriend and I to catch up after her husband passed away --- we had not seen each other in 12 years. It made my day too. Martiza is really special.

Don't worry about the delay in posting. We were on Freedom last week and I'm just catching up with CC.

Has anybody recently been on the Oasis? Are Ricardo and Natalia still there? We sail next week and hope they are but were not sure since they were there in May when we sailed Oasis last. Thanks in advance. Have a great week everyone and lets hope TS Irene heads out to sea....

Ricardo is back. Recieved an email from him in early August. His knee is improving. Natalia will be on vacation until September. He did not give me an exact date.

Amit told me he is going on vacation Aug. 28. I did not think to ask him who will be in his place.
It will probably be Rahul. Can't guarantee which concierge gets which lounge. I have seen all 3 Freedom Concierge (Amit, Rahul and Willy) in each lounge.

Here is Maritza's reply:

I still remember the Boozebrothers (they gave me the cutest little soft toy that I still have) and Mimi & Walt. They were some of the kindest people I ever met. I am so honored when people remember me out of the thousands of people they meet.

thank you, thank you

Maritza reply brought tears to my eyes. Can't believe she still have the little stuffed toy.

Did I hear correctly, Maritza is getting married. Wa hoooooo.

Love that girl

mimi

We were on Oasis in May 14....... Natalia will be back on Sept 17. Allan and Ricardo are "running" the Concierge as of this cruise; got an e-mail from Ricardo last saturday, and he's doing real good.

Lots of kids on board!!!!!! Last week of school vacation, in many states.....

Enjoy your cruise: we will be there on Sept 10..... cant wait!!!!

Oana is on the Liberty in the Diamond Club, not sure who is attending in the CL.

Oana was wonderful to us and really took care of her guests. We sailed with her last February on a b2b and she ran the smoothest back to back transition I have ever encountered. She is so personable and such a pleasure to chat with.

Archived