Current concierges?

fflady

Had heard the same thing. And, you are definitely not one of the entitled ones. You have too much humility.

Not at liberty to discuss and I suggest you do the same.:(

Our wonderful Reyno, after opening the Diamond lounge on the beautiful RD, will be going back to his beloved Enchantment of the Seas on July 16. Yeah! Reyno! You Rock!!

Our wonderful Reyno, after opening the Diamond lounge on the beautiful RD, will be going back to his beloved Enchantment of the Seas on July 16. Yeah! Reyno! You Rock!!

Thank you for telling us the date. I'm sure there will be MANY people who are thrilled to have him back on Enchantment. I've heard so many nice things about him, maybe I'll have to book my old favorite ship - Enchantment - and check him out. That is such a great CL.

Do you happen to know who will be taking over the DL on RD? ;)

At least when they opened the DL they brought someone in who knew the ship and would open it on a high note. The first cruisers may not even know how lucky they are to experience Reyno.

Gina

Yeah Libby thanks for the info. I think a drive to Baltimore is in my future:D

Thank you for telling us the date. I'm sure there will be MANY people who are thrilled to have him back on Enchantment. I've heard so many nice things about him, maybe I'll have to book my old favorite ship - Enchantment - and check him out. That is such a great CL.

Do you happen to know who will be taking over the DL on RD? ;)

At least when they opened the DL they brought someone in who knew the ship and would open it on a high note. The first cruisers may not even know how lucky they are to experience Reyno.

Gina

The only negative is that we wont have him for OZ but Baltimore is only a short drive from here and I love Enchantment. Come on up here and get re-aquainted with her.:D

Absolutely sure....I don't know. If I did, I'd let someone else tell, but I definitely don't know the answer to that question. I just know it's not Georgina. ;)

Gina

I'm sure that's the last thing on Georgina's mind;)

I know, I wish Israel would transfer over. Actually - I have a long list of crew from Voyager that I wish would switch ships. Maybe with Voyager being deployed to Australia/China in 2012, some will start moving around. I believe they do re-deploy a lot of Caribbean staffers when going to Asia because they need crew that speak Chinese.

Just received our email from the Concierge on the Allure. It is Fernando and Diego.

Would you mind finding out how long they plan on being in the CL? This will be our first suite experience and we are trying to make the most of it :D We have a few special requests as our son is autistic and has fallen in love with cruising!!

TIA!!!

I know, I wish Israel would transfer over. Actually - I have a long list of crew from Voyager that I wish would switch ships. Maybe with Voyager being deployed to Australia/China in 2012, some will start moving around. I believe they do re-deploy a lot of Caribbean staffers when going to Asia because they need crew that speak Chinese.

me too, especially since we were on her for 20 days. the ship l;ooked like dog you know what :eek:, but the crew was awesome. not sure why they have not kept up on the maintenance. I have never seen an RCCL ship look so bad. I have heard from a few of the crew since the announcement that they don't want to go to China, so....

Would you mind finding out how long they plan on being in the CL? This will be our first suite experience and we are trying to make the most of it :D We have a few special requests as our son is autistic and has fallen in love with cruising!!

TIA!!!

I'll see what I can find out. The Concierge have been very good about contacting those in suites the week prior to the cruise and very responsive to requests. :)

no, but I do know someone I would like to stay in Texas--Israel!!!

Who is on Freedom? Will be on her July 3-10.

Thanks\

Amit will be changing to the Diamond Lounge this coming week, but I haven't heard who will be in the Suite Lounge. If I hear, I'll try to remember and come back here.

Yeah Libby thanks for the info. I think a drive to Baltimore is in my future:D

The only negative is that we wont have him for OZ but Baltimore is only a short drive from here and I love Enchantment. Come on up here and get re-aquainted with her.:D

That would be great. I'll see what we can work out between our busy RD schedule. We've already plugged a couple of gaps with Serenade cruises. It would be nice to go on EN for old time's sake. I would only hope to not have visions of Michael Jackson while on board. ;) :eek: If you know what I mean. :D

Amit will be changing to the Diamond Lounge this coming week, but I haven't heard who will be in the Suite Lounge. If I hear, I'll try to remember and come back here.
Thanks -- it would probably be Willy as he told us in Fe. (knowing we were cruising on FOS in August) that he would be in the CL. If not him, then it would be Rahul. All 3 are good.

no, but I do know someone I would like to stay in Texas--Israel!!!

Who is on Freedom? Will be on her July 3-10.

Thanks\

I agree with Iseral. We love him.

I don't know who is on the Freedom but we will be there in Oct, hope it is someone good.

Thanks -- it would probably be Willy as he told us in Fe. (knowing we were cruising on FOS in August) that he would be in the CL. If not him, then it would be Rahul. All 3 are good.

It is Willy on the Freedom June 26th sailing. So, I'm thinking that Ahmit will be in the Diamond Lounge for two weeks, and Willy in the Suite Lounge for two weeks. Either way, I think it is great. They both seem to be wonderful.

Hi all

Dede from Adventure of the Seas is supposed to be starting her new position of Front Desk Manager at the beginning of July. Has anyone heard which ship she will be going to and also who might be replacing her as Concierge in the CL on Adventure?

Would be interested to know if anyone hears anything.

Thanks.

I went back to page 52 to find this one, it's probably old enough to have the concierge listed for the Mayflower! I placed in red the names that I knew as of the dates I was on the ship. The Jewel was the most recent with the Radiance and the Voyager noted in December and November respectively last year. The rest of the list is anyone's guess. The Radiance also has a Diamond Lounge now that is not listed.

1. AD Adventure of the Seas - Vanessa Rodrigues/Duygu Tanel (DeDe)/Robert Madouche- Carmen

2. BR Brilliance of the Seas - Ivan (barkeeps Norman)/ Duygu Tanel (DeDe)14DEC-??FEB Angela in Diamond Lounge.

3. EN Enchantment of the Seas -Diego Tripaldi/Gonzalo Alfano

4. EX Explorer of the Seas -Cherry Santos/ Carlos Ortiz (Barkeep Ismael - Julius Cloud9)

5. FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge) - Amit

________________________(Diamond) - Willie Salay Rahul Barua, Fernando Ugalde, Amit

6. -- Grandeur of the Seas - none

7. ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge) - Daniel Ascoli

____________________________ (Diamond) - Ricardo Mock/Coumella Arandia

8. JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid 4/30/11

9. LG Legend of the Seas - Julianne

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Mario

________________________(Diamond) -Mario Adonis Reyes/Oana Popa Fernando Ugalde ??

11. -- Majesty of the Seas (MJ) - none

12. MA Mariner of the Seas - Allen Fajardo (on holiday starting March 2010 - Katherine of CS will stand in)

13. -- Monarch of the Seas (MN) - none

14. NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos Marasigan /Carlos Javier/ Ortiz (barman Allen and Michael Solomon)Tuliois in satellite lounge

15. OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge) Julian Quierco& Francois Roux

____________________(Diamond) - /Ricardo Mock Fernando Ugalde

16. RD Radiance of the Seas- Juan Diego Mirand-Allen/ 12/05/10

17. -- Rhapsody of the Seas (RH) - none

18. SR Serenade of the Seas - Gershwin Bronswinkel (barkeeps, Gia and Angelito)

19. SP Splendour of the Seas – Kelly Rizzaldo / Fatima Scudiere

20. -- Vision of the Seas (VI) - none

21. VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez 11/25/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON HOLIDAY

I went back to page 52 to find this one, it's probably old enough to have the concierge listed for the Mayflower! I placed in red the names that I knew as of the dates I was on the ship. The Jewel was the most recent with the Radiance and the Voyager noted in December and November respectively last year. The rest of the list is anyone's guess. The Radiance also has a Diamond Lounge now that is not listed.

1. AD Adventure of the Seas - Vanessa Rodrigues/Duygu Tanel (DeDe)/Robert Madouche- Carmen

2. BR Brilliance of the Seas - Ivan (barkeeps Norman)/ Duygu Tanel (DeDe)14DEC-??FEB Angela in Diamond Lounge.

3. EN Enchantment of the Seas -Diego Tripaldi/Gonzalo Alfano

4. EX Explorer of the Seas -Cherry Santos/ Carlos Ortiz (Barkeep Ismael - Julius Cloud9)

5. FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge) - Amit

________________________(Diamond) - Willie Salay Rahul Barua, Fernando Ugalde, Amit

6. -- Grandeur of the Seas - none

7. ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge) - Daniel Ascoli

____________________________ (Diamond) - Ricardo Mock/Coumella Arandia

8. JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid 4/30/11

9. LG Legend of the Seas - Julianne

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Mario

________________________(Diamond) -Mario Adonis Reyes/Oana Popa Fernando Ugalde ??

11. -- Majesty of the Seas (MJ) - none

12. MA Mariner of the Seas - Allen Fajardo (on holiday starting March 2010 - Katherine of CS will stand in)

13. -- Monarch of the Seas (MN) - none

14. NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos Marasigan /Carlos Javier/ Ortiz (barman Allen and Michael Solomon)Tuliois in satellite lounge

15. OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge) Julian Quierco& Francois Roux

____________________(Diamond) - /Ricardo Mock Fernando Ugalde

16. RD Radiance of the Seas- Juan Diego Mirand-Allen/ 12/05/10

17. -- Rhapsody of the Seas (RH) - none

18. SR Serenade of the Seas - Gershwin Bronswinkel (barkeeps, Gia and Angelito)

19. SP Splendour of the Seas – Kelly Rizzaldo / Fatima Scudiere

20. -- Vision of the Seas (VI) - none

21. VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez 11/25/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON HOLIDAY

Someone posted that Amit on Freedom is now in the DL.

Oasis of the Seas - Allan Fajardo is the concierge for the Diamond Lounge at the present and Ricardo and Natalia are in the Concierge Lounge

Unless something happened I am quite sure Ricardo is on vacation and Allan will be in the CL until his return.

Archived