Current concierges?

fflady

Nedere is our concierge on the Jewel - October 29th

She will also be sailing with us next week on the transatlantic heading to Boston from the UK. We are looking forward to seeing her again next week and on October 29th as well. She is one of the best concierges with Royal Caribbean and has become a good friend over the years.

She will also be sailing with us next week on the transatlantic heading to Boston from the UK. We are looking forward to seeing her again next week and on October 29th as well. She is one of the best concierges with Royal Caribbean and has become a good friend over the years.

Bill,

Please tell her hello from us and tell her we hope to see her in 2012.

Carol

Bill,

Carol

Bill,

Ditto for me.

BTW, heard from Keith today. He's on RD for 3 more weeks. Then vaca. Then he goes to VY on 11/16 and I get off VY 11/12. I seem to be missing him as often as I miss Capt James.

Be careful with Irene. Sorry, but I had to send her north. I was getting concerned about driving to PCN on Sunday morning.

I have written to the Mariner of the Seas, to see who will be the concierge when friends are joining the ship September 5th for a B2B.

Very interesting......is the fact that we have not heard back. So, maybe Cruise Critic can shed some light on this subject.:)

Thanks,

Rick

Bill,

Carol

Will do. Rita got an email from her just the other day. We'll see you onboard the Jewel in 2012 if not before then.

Bill,

Ditto for me.

BTW, heard from Keith today. He's on RD for 3 more weeks. Then vaca. Then he goes to VY on 11/16 and I get off VY 11/12. I seem to be missing him as often as I miss Capt James.

Be careful with Irene. Sorry, but I had to send her north. I was getting concerned about driving to PCN on Sunday morning.

Beth, thanks for the update on Keith. Sorry you continue to miss him and Capt. James and we, too, are sorry your had to send Irene north. LOL

By Monday, we should be back in a good weather pattern and hopefully not have much damage to clean up.

Bill

Nedere is our concierge on the Jewel - October 29th

I really hope she is on board for next year's repo. She was a HUGE help to us on our April cruise when we had an odor issue in the carpeting in our cabin. If you think about it add us to the "hi" list. I'm sure she'll remember the situation, as she personally went back to our (aft) cabin and smelled it. We had to move out for the night so they could change the carpet and I know she felt bad, but there was really no other way to solve the problem.

Could that possibly be the same situation for the Freedom of the Seas???

Do I need the 01 for the CL and 02 for the DL?

I believe that using 01 and 02 is only associated with Oasis and Allure for the Concierge Lounge. 01 and 02 may be used for the Concierge in the Diamond Lounge as well on Oasis and Allure, only using a different email address.

For the Diamond Lounge on Freedom it should be FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

I will be traveling on Oasis in two weeks, and am so glad to hear that Ricardo is back. He is simply the best! I also like Natalia, they work very well together, and are both so helpful.

I wish the most current list could be posted again, I would love to see it.

Thanks

Rev

Archived