Pictures TPcruise 6/29 to 7/10

anniversarycruiser40

Finally got my act together and was able to send photo show of our trip. Hopefully everyone that requested earlier got theirs OK. If anyone else is interested, let me know your email and I will send it to you.

I'd love to see them too!

Thanks!

Lisa

lisa@lndrn.com

Dear Kattom,luvdays,LisaB19,Seal,jacketwatch and debshomespun---WHEW !----photo show sent.

I sent 3,the underwater was done with just a throw-a-way underwater camera, the others with just a regular digital. Watch as photo show, that way the pics are clearer.

I'm envious of those that have gone more than once. Maybe we will be able to go again:) someday!

Thanks for the shows--I asked my adult child to take a look--he did--and when he saw your picture--his brilliant statement--that's not YOU--this kid graduated with honors from college--some days you wonder

Did you go anywhere post cruise???????

Thanks

\Nancy:D

To all who requested pictures from out TP cruise 6/29--7/10, they have been sent as photoshows. Underwaters were done with a throw a way underwater camera, the others with a regular digital. If you want you can see our review of the TP also on cruisecritic.

It was a wonderful cruise. We were not able to do a pre or post, wish we could have!:o

:D Take the aft balcony--we had the OS 6088--if you can get the aft balcony on deck 6 you will have a larger balcony--if you're familiar with TP or PP you know that the back of the ship slopes out from below and in going up--Boy, do I sound crazy--the 6th deck sticks out the furthest--no one to look over

Nancy:D

Archived