QM2-Heated Pools

Piton1

Are any of the pools heated,and if so what deck?

I'm not exactly sure but i can tell you the hot tub was absolutely no where near hot, lukewarm or warm... it was more like cold - Extremely cold It was definately no fun. The worse thing was, when i turned on the jets it got even colder! I was better off sitting in it before hand.

So my thinking is all pools are heated to a certain extent, because once your in them for a while you begin to level off at a nice temperature. The pool on deck 8 was a perfect temperature that on days when the ship was moving to another port, i was swimming and lounging around in it (keep in mind though its very windy, and if you don't dry off right away your going to be EXTREMELY cold ;)).

Hope this helps:)

Oh Dear, I was looking forward to a soak in the hot tub(s)

Has anyone had a better experience with the hot tub temps?

Hi

There must have been a fault when LV was on, I have only known them be hot and see them steaming away through the night, the midships pool is heated and you can swim in it 24 hours a day, another bonus is that all the pools have freshwater in them as I really dislike swimming in salt water.

Mark

When we were on last year the hot tubs weren't warm. Also, the spa pool inside was cool. This was annoying after paying to use the spa area.

Hi What is included in the use of spa area and what is the daily and cruise rate? Many thanks

Hi Mark

That's the indoor/outdoor pool, right?

It wasn't open 24 hrs last Dec .... hopefully this new schedule is still in effect in 2 months. Nothin like an after midnite dip! :D

We were on for two weeks last December over Christmas which is when my nephews used that pool regularly at 3,4,5 am, they did the same the previous December too!

I personally hate cold pools, which is why I highly recommend going to the QM2 spa. They have a huge pool with warm water jets, which are simply delightful. It is, in my opinion, the most enjoyable pool afloat. They also have a HOT jaccuzzi in the spa (next to the larger pool), but that's a bit too much for me (you could cook a lobster in it).

Hi What is included in the use of spa area and what is the daily and cruise rate? Many thanks

I think they charge about $35 a day, or they have different packages. You can use the entire facility including the lounges to look out and read, the sauna and steam rooms, the foot bathes, etc.

Archived