Hotel Room by the Hour (Port Canaveral)

joebert

I just booked a weekend cruise for February 15th. Due to lack of vacation time, we will leave the night of the 14th and drive all night. This would get us into Port Canaveral mid-morning.

I would like to shower and possible take a short nap before boarding.

Does anybody know of a hotel in or around Cocoa Beach that rents room for a 1/2 day?

I just booked a weekend cruise for February 15th. Due to lack of vacation time, we will leave the night of the 14th and drive all night. This would get us into Port Canaveral mid-morning.

Does anybody know of a hotel in or around Cocoa Beach that rents room for a 1/2 day?

Holy Moly, Joe, you are planning to drive from here to Florida in one night? In February?!?!?!?! Some of our worst winter storms have struck in mid-February. How many drivers are sharing the drive? Wow!

Ok, I got that out of the way.............Cocoa Beach has lots of motels, and I'll bet that some of them have 'day rates'. Check their website:

http://www.cocoabeach.info

If you call a hotel of choice and ask about a room where you can shower and change etc...they may give you a deal since you would be out by check-out time anyhow... Of course you could choose a few possible hotels and call them late in the night as you get close and see what deal you can round up on an unsold room that otherwise goes to waste.

Priceline is one other option, take a low star room and big really cheap so you can have a room where you can change and shower.

Try hotwire, there were some bargains for more than half off the regular price if you dont need the free cruise parking.

I am doing the $99 special at Radisson, only to get the parking instead of a hotwire special.

I am doing the $99 special at Radisson, only to get the parking instead of a hotwire special.

When I booked the Radisson there was the $99 rate, but I found a park and cruise rate of $149. I called, and they said you don't get free parking with the $99 rate, so you might want to check. If you do get that rate and free parking, I want to know how you did it.

When I booked the Radisson there was the $99 rate, but I found a park and cruise rate of $149. I called, and they said you don't get free parking with the $99 rate, so you might want to check. If you do get that rate and free parking, I want to know how you did it.

Iv been told you do, if not you are right and I will be upset. Check out the East Coast departures thread, "I work in Port Canaveral", thats where I got the information that no matter which room you had you got the free parking.

You dont get the breakfast or the free shuttle I was told, but you do get the parking.

Archived