Improved NCL Website

ssv

I was hopeful :) when I read this post but tried and was unable to access my cruises as well. I keep getting " system error " Cat Res no longer available....hmmm:mad:

Same message I get. Maybe it's because we're past final payment.

My access the the NCL website is worse than before - there is half of the access a cruise page combined with other stuff. I still cannot access my registration.

Why is it that some people have no problem? NCL if you browse these pages re-check all your web software.

Up until sometime yesterday I had 3 sets of e-docs "available". Looked last night and the last of these was no longer showing as available which created a bit of a panic as we've had problems with this booking. However, it "reappeared" this morning and is still there. Thankfully I'd already printed them.

I can log into mine and it is well past final. Any other ideas like browser, security settings, Norton firewall. ;)

I tried on 2 other computers and got the same result - although I did realise that the "new find a cruise" web page may depend on your computer resolution settings. Either that or they have no margin on the left side.

but when I click on view my cruise it gives me that same message everyone else is getting - but I have gotten all the pre-reigistration done and shore excursions booked - there is one problem with the shore excursions - the online booking does not show the added tours for St. Lucia so I faxed that part one into them! the other weird thing is if you click on the Jewel's page and select intinerary, when you pull up the 9 day one I am booked on it gives you completely the wrong cruise. But like any other web site they will get the kinks worked out, I saw they are looking to hire IT ppl - guess we know why now! :)

• Administrators

Sigh, I never have the same experience all the cool kids do! Prior to today, for the last two months or so, the NCL site didn't recognize me at login (no name/pw change from back when it knew me!) So today after I read this I figured what the heck and tried again. Guess what? It worked! I received the web equivalent of "hey, there, LTNS -- how ya doing? Want to see your booked cruises? Sure, here ya go...." Maybe it's all in how the stars and planets are aligned and in what house your ascending sun sign resides? :)

I am not having any problems signing in on the new website, or seeing my booking. I have not completed the reservation for e-docs yet so don't know how that will go. I have tried to look under the excursions and my cruise itinerary is not up on there yet.

Does anyone know how far out that they post those? I am on the Gem, May 4th Barcelona Western Med 7nt cruise. I can see all the ports and excursions available for other Western Med cruises, but one port not on the list at all is Valleta, Malta. Most of the others go to Messina but for some reason they are changing over to Valleta and there are no excursions on the website to look over.

I am not having any problems signing in on the new website, or seeing my booking. I have not completed the reservation for e-docs yet so don't know how that will go. I have tried to look under the excursions and my cruise itinerary is not up on there yet.

Does anyone know how far out that they post those? I am on the Gem, May 4th Barcelona Western Med 7nt cruise. I can see all the ports and excursions available for other Western Med cruises, but one port not on the list at all is Valleta, Malta. Most of the others go to Messina but for some reason they are changing over to Valleta and there are no excursions on the website to look over.

We sail October 28 and one of our ports isn't up yet.

Last edited by rsinj : Today at 08:48 PM. Reason: Misread prior post.

I've searched for a "Delete my message" button, but don't see one.

Howard

you can get your own post deleted by clicking on the red exclamations mark in the triangle and asking the hosts to remove your post...

Archived