Welcome home skyrules and riffraff

sweet_successes

Yes, we're back, and still in recovering from getting up at 5.30 AM :eek:

Cruise was wonderful, birthday was wonderful, Pacific Star behaved marvellously.

Will post more tomorrow when we've got on top of the washing and some some sleep! We had a late night last night thanks to the Collingwood Vs West Coast game going longer than we expected it to.... Go Pies. Wonderful end to the cruise to watch the Magpies beat the Eagles in extra time. But a late night followed up with an early morning is catching up. We were awake when we passed under the Gateway Bridge at 4.30am - our brains must have known we were home.

Welcome back guys. Good to hear you had a great time and a great birthday too :D

Turns out i could have been on there too if i had someone else to go with me (got offered a very sweet last minute deal and for once had the money :( )

Ah well, looking forward to the review and photos

Welcome home guys.:)

Hope you had a great time. Boy reality will hit when you return to work!!:p

Is Toscar 'talking' to you yet?

She's talking to Martin, still a bit wary of me, I think she's scared I'll put her in the box again if I get too close!!

Yes, we had a great time.... Got to watch the Swans get beaten by the Magpies while enjoying a drink in the Casablanca bar... How much better could it get??? But it did get better, because we then got to watch the Magpies beat the Eagles as well. :D

welcome back! (happy birthday too!) how was it??? can't wait to hear!

ps- in your review would you mind letting me know what the weather was like? Thanks heaps!:D

pps- go the pies!

Apart from morning rain in Vila, and a rough night on the first night out of Brisbane, the weather was lovely. Warm days but not too hot. Bit windy early in the cruise, but not too bad towards the end.

Apart from morning rain in Vila, and a rough night on the first night out of Brisbane, the weather was lovely. Warm days but not too hot. Bit windy early in the cruise, but not too bad towards the end.

thanks sounds good...

the ol' suitcases are on the bed and I'm washing the mothball smell out of the summer clothes lol

(no I really don't use mothballs! does anyone still use mothballs???....oh :rolleyes: and now that I've said mothballs someone for sure will crack a mothball joke....teehee!)

am I making any sense??? I think it's delirium from seeing six days left on the ticker!!!!!

Archived