Dirty Jobs this Tuesday (9/18)

Chriz

My DW, DD and I love this show...but for different reasons.

I enjoy it because it's a fascinating insight into the hard work that others do. Plus, Mike manages to put a chuckle into almost every scene. He's got a bit of that Johnny Carson deadpan look esp when he's up to his armpits in grubby stuff.

DD (10-yrs old) loves the show 'cause it's gross.

DW loves Mike. Oh, and she thinks the show is...well, it's really, ummm...what's the show all about again?

Happy Cruising,

Alan

Thanks for the heads up. Here is the TV listing. It sounds great!

Tuesday - 9/18/07 at 9:00pm Eastern

Dirty Jobs

Crew's Cruise

After working at some of the dirtiest jobs in America, Mike decided it was time for him and his crew to be pampered as they look back on some of their favorite dirty jobs on board one of the Royal Carribean's most luxurious cruise ships.

Off to set my DVR...:cool:

We were on this cruise. We sailed the Liberty when Mike was filming. I am not sure what jobs he did. Everytime we saw him, they were just doing normal guest stuff...up on deck, dining room, getting photos taken, etc. I have a picture with me, my son and Mike. We took it just as they were finishing up some photos and filming on the white background that they take pictures on. He is a nice guy. The boarded in Miami and got off in St. Maarten, so they only sailed a few days of the cruise.

We were on this cruise. We sailed the Liberty when Mike was filming. I am not sure what jobs he did. Everytime we saw him, they were just doing normal guest stuff...up on deck, dining room, getting photos taken, etc. I have a picture with me, my son and Mike. We took it just as they were finishing up some photos and filming on the white background that they take pictures on. He is a nice guy. The boarded in Miami and got off in St. Maarten, so they only sailed a few days of the cruise.

Sun -

When was your cruise?

Thanks,

Faye

If I remember correctly, Dirty Jobs will be on the Liberty of the Seas this Tuesday. I appologize if thiis has been previously posted. Set your Tivo's. :D

Can't find it on our listing in central florida, but we will be on the liberty with you in April:D :D

This is the page from the Discovery Channel website.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=1.403.25321.4062.42&start=10

Thanks Kevin's girl, found it, the description on our cable didn't mention LOS but now I see that that is the one

Archived