Ultimate balcony breakfast

shofer

How do you pre-order this? I looked on the Princess site but couldn't find it. DH loves breakfast on the balcony best of all. Since I read on this site that you could make substitutions, it looked better than ever.

We did it on our Panama Canal cruise last yr. We ordered it for the first day going through the locks. Just picked up the phone and ordered from our cabin.

There were 4 of us and plenty of food. We thought it was great valu for $25. Our only problem was it was so hot out on the balcony that we had to eat it inside:rolleyes:

Shofer,

You can arrange on board. We sailed the CB back in April. Our neighbours actually arranged it with Princess as a little surprise for my boyfriend and I. We thought it was fabulous. You do get quite a bit of food. ( too much I think, however it was delicious)! A small bottle of champagne was also delivered along with the breakfast.

Its a nice touch and we'd do it again.

We got this as a gift from our TA, but would not do it again on our own.

Our balcony on the Island Princess was small, with the table being the size of a pizza plate. The amount of food was 3 times more than needed and very heavy on the carbs (I'm diabetic, so I had to leave a lot untouched, which was a shame). It was 3 large trays full (two of which we could not even set down on the balcony and we balanced our plates on our knees!).

We did enjoy the crab legs, the beautiful melon with all the berries, the smoked salmon. It's a great deal for $28, but it's simply too much food.:(

You can also call 1-800-Princess or fax the form that is in the Cruise Answer Book. If you call, they will ask you the day that you wish.

I called for our last cruise and have done so again for our Spring Break cruise and it shows up on my personalizer as "Special Services". It's a great breakfast and you can make changes if there is something on the menu that you don't care for. It was raining the morning we had it delivered so we simply enjoyed the breakfast inside our mini-suite. Our boys were also able to enjoy as plenty of food came. It was a nice treat and I look forward to surprising my husband with it again.

That's just the regular breakfast--not the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast....

They also leave a flyer in your cabin to fill out and place on your door for the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast. At least they have on the last several ships we have sailed on.

My TA always sends it to us. She knows us well enough now to tell us ahead so we can pick the day we want and arranges everything with Princess beforehand. Princess will call us two or three days before our scheduled day to confirm a time that it will arrive. And I am one of those who has made food substations before with no problem or hassle at all.

Enjoy!

They also leave a flyer in your cabin to fill out and place on your door for the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast. At least they have on the last several ships we have sailed on.

Ah, I don't remember seeing it, but there was a lot of paperwork;)

Archived