Sushi??

Dengail

They have an asia cusine section in the WJ but not what i think is your expectations of sushi. You may see some california rolls at the midnight buffet. It might be quite possible that RCI has stepped up into the Sushi bar but not in our last cruise 6 months ago.

In August there was never sushi at lunch - trust me, DD and I looked every day. We did stumble upon it one evening in Windjammer, and it was terrible. Sorry. :(

BTW, Jade is part of WJ - some may think it's an entirely different restaurant, but it's really just the first part of the buffet in WJ. They offer some Asian dishes for all three meals.

But anyway, enjoy Liberty! She is phenominal. :)

Aboard Freedom this spring, Jade had "sushi" every night as part of the dinner buffet. The rolls were simple - california and such - and weren't of the caliber of what you would get at a sushi restaurant. That being said, they weren't bad either. We would get some rolls to tie us over before dinner, take them back to our room, sit out on the balcony, and relax.

Archived