First time cruiser-got docs today!!!!!!!!

tsj04

I'm BEYOND excited!!!! This will be our first cruise and our docs came in the mail today!! YAY!!! I'm about to read over everything but is there any in particular I should look out for or double check? I can't wait to tell DH they came in the mail today! We are going as a welcome home cruise for him returning from Iraq. Thanks :D

"Doing the Carleton dance" :D

Double check that both your names and other pertinent info is correct. We did find a mistake in spelling on ours and called and they took care of it right away. Also make sure any prebooked excursions are in there.

And congrats on your first doc dance!!!

We are going as a welcome home cruise for him returning from Iraq. Thanks :D

YEAH!!!!!!

What could be more special than that!

I am sure I speak for all when I say that we are all thankful for his safe return.

Please thank him for his service to his country and have a great cruise!

Yogi

Guest Crazeecat5

tsj,

My family will be going on the Explorer in December as a celebration for my son's safe return from Iraq too. He returned in September. We have 3 cabins, one for dh and I, one for soldier son, dw,and 2 dg's, and one for other son and girlfriend. We are so excited about this too. Hope you have a wonderful time with your husband and am glad to hear about his safe return.

Sheryl

tsj,

My family will be going on the Explorer in December as a celebration for my son's safe return from Iraq too. He returned in September. We have 3 cabins, one for dh and I, one for soldier son, dw,and 2 dg's, and one for other son and girlfriend. We are so excited about this too. Hope you have a wonderful time with your husband and am glad to hear about his safe return.

Sheryl

Thank you Sheryl. I'm glad to hear about your son making it home safely. I thank him for his service. We have a few more days to go but I'm so excited for my DH to be home too! I can't wait to relax and be pampered while on the cruise. I already know I'm not going to want to come home :D

Me too...and we're on the same cruise!!!! I've already read them from front to back and was SO excited as it makes it feel like it's real and not just a dream! It's our 2nd cruise but the first one was in 1998 on the Big Red Boat so I might as well say it's our first cruise because I'm certain it's not comparable.

To both of the soldiers families: Thank you to both those soldiers (and all the others too) for allowing us all to be able to look forward to our cruises!!!!

Enjoy your cruises - first cruises are always great, and yours will be extra special :)

I'm BEYOND excited!!!! This will be our first cruise and our docs came in the mail today!! YAY!!! I'm about to read over everything but is there any in particular I should look out for or double check? I can't wait to tell DH they came in the mail today! We are going as a welcome home cruise for him returning from Iraq. Thanks :D

"Doing the Carleton dance" :D

Congratulations!!!:D If they sent you baggage tags, make sure they have the right room. If you have ordered the service that Royal Caribbean provides to get your luggage right to your cabin (If you fly directly to the ship from your home airport), I don't know when you are supposed to put them on, because we didn't use the service. Perhaps some one in this forum knows.:confused:

Congrats! Just received our docs today too - for December 2nd!

If you didn't already, do the online check-in; much easier than some of the little forms in the booklet.

I did the online check-in already so that is ready to go! Thanks for the advice :)

To both of the soldiers families: Thank you to both those soldiers (and all the others too) for allowing us all to be able to look forward to our cruises!!!!

Enjoy your cruises - first cruises are always great, and yours will be extra special :)

Thank you VERY much. We really appreciate all of the well wishes and thanks :)

Congratulations!!!:D If they sent you baggage tags, make sure they have the right room. If you have ordered the service that Royal Caribbean provides to get your luggage right to your cabin (If you fly directly to the ship from your home airport), I don't know when you are supposed to put them on, because we didn't use the service. Perhaps some one in this forum knows.:confused:

Yup, the room number is correct. Thanks for the tip :) We are flying down the day before so there are no worries :)

The only thing better then the Doc Dance is DANCING ON THE DOCK!! Hootie Hoot.................congrats and have a blast!!! :D :D

Thank you :D I simply CANNOT WAIT!!!!! I'll be sure to post a review when we get back :)

The only thing better then the Doc Dance is DANCING ON THE DOCK!! Hootie Hoot.................congrats and have a blast!!! :D :D

Thank you :D I simply CANNOT WAIT!!!!! I'll be sure to post a review when we get back :)

Archived