Do we just eat on a cruise

there are tons of activities and things to do onboard the ship, way too many to list. i know somewhere on this board there is a link to the "cruise compass" which lists the activities for 1 day. or if you want you can do nothing but sit and relax by the pool catching some rays. don't forget visisting all the ports and doing shore excursions. you will love it.

LOL! What ship do you recommend should i even cruise with rrcl?

Hi and Welcome, just for your info you are on the RCCL board and we are all big fans of the line, so yes you should cruise with RCCL.;)

Some of the things you can do, is pool, trivia, games, gym, rest, relax, swim, gamble, lectures, learn to dance, etc.go to show, broadway type, comedian, magicians, dancers, etc. I could go on and on. We usually have to choose because there are so many things to do. BTW I have been on 13 cruises, 3 of those on RCCL and a fourth booked for next year. This is our favorite line.

Hi and Welcome, just for your info you are on the RCCL board and we are all big fans of the line, so yes you should cruise with RCCL.;)

Some of the things you can do, is pool, trivia, games, gym, rest, relax, swim, gamble, lectures, learn to dance, etc.go to show, broadway type, comedian, magicians, dancers, etc. I could go on and on. We usually have to choose because there are so many things to do.

Oh! It sounds really fun. I recently saw a cruise ship on the television commercials that had surfing machine on it. Do you what the name of the ship it's on?

Oh! It sounds really fun. I recently saw a cruise ship on the television commercials that had surfing machine on it. Do you what the name of the ship it's on?

There are two currently the Freedom of the Seas and the Liberty of the Seas. There will be a 3rd one next year the Independence of the Seas.

Cruiseformesesame- That is the Flowrider and it is on the Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas- there are so many activities to do that sometimes they conflict- you are glad of a sea day so that you can do things onboard the ship.

It is a fabulous vacation, you can do absolutely nothing,sit and read or people watch all day or be high energy, take part in every activiity and still not have enough hours in the day to do it all.

Click the Explorer link in my signature. There you'll find a trip report for a 9-day Explorer of the Seas (the next largest class of ship), as wll as the daily activity guides for every age passenger for each day. That'll give you some idea of what there is to do on an RCCL ship.

Hi, my name is Bill from Cali. I'm new to cruising, but very interested. On Travel Channel I saw a special on Voyager of The Seas but only caught the last ten minutes. So what can I do on the ship play shuffle board, eat I really interested. Do we just eat all day and sleep?

As a Bill, who has been on Voyager, its a great ship to do many things on, including great food and shows.

In addition to the above, you can climb a rockwall, play basketball, roller blade, ice skate, play miniature golf, use the golf simulator, watch an amazing sunrise, watch an equally amazing sunset, or just explore and incredible ship.

You can also box if you are on any of the Freedom Class ships, one so new it hasn't yet launched.

If you are on a Radiance class ship you can play billiards on gyroscopically balanced tables.

You can get married or renew your wedding vows in one of the lovely wedding chaples on Voyager and Freedom Class ships. Royal Caribbean's wedding planners can arrange for you to be married in one of many ports.

You can play bingo until your heart is content.

You can attend shopping lectures given before each port call if shopping is your thing.

You can attend art auctions on board and drink free champagne there...no need to buy any art if you don't care to. Besides art, there are also signed sports memorabilia.

You can join the Mr Sexy Legs contest or the belly flop contest.

You can take dancing classes.

On Voyager Class and Freedom Class ships you can watch colorful parades march down the Prominade.

You can attend cooking demonstrations, ice carving and veggie and fruit carving demonstrations and decorative napkin and towel folding demostrations.

On Enchanment of the Seas you can do trampoline bungee jumping.

You can buy yummy chocolates shaped like cruise ships in the ship's general store.

You can swing in a hammock on Freedom Class ships.

Etc, etc, etc, etc.

Hi, my name is Bill from Cali. I'm new to cruising, but very interested. On Travel Channel I saw a special on Voyager of The Seas but only caught the last ten minutes. So what can I do on the ship play shuffle board, eat I really interested. Do we just eat all day and sleep?

There is also drinking!

Will you people please STOP mentioning the dance lessons??!?! :p

If my wife sees this, I'm going to be losing out on valuable relaxation time!! :eek:

Seriously though, plenty to do. . HAVE FUN!!! :D :D :D

Archived