e-docs went missing

RJAM3

I never got an email for them. The web site tells you all about them, but no place to find them so that you can print them. So, we will just print our Advance Registration this time and do luggage tags on the pier.

Oh well.

You need to get on the phone with NCL reservations (have your reservation number ready) and they should be able to send you e-docs to whatever email you tell them in a matter of minutes.

I would not recomend waiting to tag your bags on the pier. If you do the baggage guys are likely to 'punish' you by 'losing' your bags for a number of hours.

We never got an e-mail either but thanks to this board I kept looking and printed them out and then we got an upgrade last week and printed new ones out and it went off yesterday. I thought it was just our cruise that went off like Princess does 5 days before the cruise.

I just tried the link provided above and it works. Thanks so much, now we can print out more tags.

Hi

Not allarmed, just wondering. They showed "available" and were there to view and print. Now it shows the reservation number but does not say available and you cannot view them. They were there,,,,now they are not?

Same thing happened to me. Link was there one day on the "My Cruises" page, gone the next. The cruise is shown, but is not "clickable" and there is no button to push. Luckily I saved the .pdf to my hard drive when I was viewing them. Never got them via email either.

The above link does work for me too.

I just tried the link as I have not received anything from NCL either in the mail or by email. It says "Reservation not yet READY to be retrieved". Does anyone know what that means? We sail 2/6/08.

It means what it says. Final for that cruise was yesterday. edocs should be available for the first time any day now.

My edocs for the Gem next week have come and gone several times since they first showed up in Oct.. As pointed out they still exist but not accessable from the website. What worked for me and others was to call NCL and have them check them. Once they do that like magic they show up again on the website. This has worked for me 3 times.

Right now no access to them but I printed them last week so I am not concerned

There are a couple of things that can cause this "problem". If you are sailing within 5 days (or maybe it's 7?) the e-docs, etc., will not be available, so print them out as soon as you can access them.

Secondly, you could be trying to print out e-docs before they're available.

Or, as Bigdog49 said, call NCL and ask them to make your docs available.

I've found that weekend's are the worst time to try to access anything on NCL! This seems to be when they "upgrade" the website. Try again in the middle of the week and you may have better results :) !

Archived