Playing 'Hide the Conquest'...

*Mach*

Well good GRIEF!! Where is that ship??:eek: :eek: :) It's not like I didn't have anything ELSE to do this morning...;) :p

I think the pilot boat just went past the cam into port. If that's the case, the Conquest won't be far behind.

Checking some of the other Galveston webcams it still looks foggy offshore. Not unusual for this time of year.

Well, I didn't even think about looking at the other cams! Speaking of cams, what happened to the Seawolf cam? It used to be trained on the water, now it is trained down! Is it always like that or do they move it around sometimes? Yikes! I just looked at the Gulf cam and it is still very foggy! Hmmm, I may miss seeing the Conquest come in this morning AFTER all! I have things to do!!

Here we are, an otherwise normal, intelligent group of adults, spending valuable time staring at a web cam to watch a ship dock... and we aren't even sailing on it!

:D

This is just tooooo funny. Does this mean I don't have anything else to do? Yepper!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just another reason to purchase insurance. You just never know what's going to happen.

Most of the people flying won't make their flights today unless they booked late afternoon flights. Last year, I had a 3:15 flight out of Houston, and missed it because we were 4 hours late into port.

Just another reason to purchase insurance. You just never know what's going to happen.

Most of the people flying won't make their flights today unless they booked late afternoon flights. Last year, I had a 3:15 flight out of Houston, and missed it because we were 4 hours late into port.

Absolutely correct on the insurance.

And no fault of the ship, as these things happen. But I really feel for the people with flights they have missed or are about to miss.

Here we are, an otherwise normal, intelligent group of adults, spending valuable time staring at a web cam to watch a ship dock... and we aren't even sailing on it!

:D

LOL!! My 16yo daughter thinks i'm NUTS when I do stuff like this! hehe!! Gotta keep up the illusion or she will be onto me and find out that i'm really NOT nuts!!:D :p ;) I even left the computer for a while, now i come back and the ship still isn't here!! All those poor "early flight bookers" plus all the people waiting to board her today...:(

I'm betting Cap'n Jack Sparrow has taken the helm and the Conquest is headed for Tortuga... or perhaps Singapore...

;)

OR...maybe they started drinking "the RUM" a little early, or maybe they stayed up too LATE drinking, lol!! Of course, we can only HOPE the crackin didn't get 'em!:eek: ;)

but I need to head to the store to get something for my allergies... I've run out of Kleenex and such and I'm getting despirate...

To make sure that I don't miss the Conquest I'm taking my Treo with the Harbor House web cam running on it... not that I'm obsessive...

;)

but I need to head to the store to get something for my allergies... I've run out of Kleenex and such and I'm getting despirate...

To make sure that I don't miss the Conquest I'm taking my Treo with the Harbor House web cam running on it... not that I'm obsessive...

;)

Oh no, wouldn't call it that at all,,,,,,,,,,,;)

I received an email that stated her ETA alongside is 12:30.

The entrance to the port was closed due to zero visibility due to the heavy fog.

Brian

thanks Brian for that update, now i can leave without missing her, but I'll be baaaaaack.

Archived