Playing 'Hide the Conquest'...

*Mach*

And these are the same pax that experienced a little bit less than perfect embarkation due to 'Dickens on the Strand' last Sunday. Well, they will forget all about that after today debarkation.

Oh well, it happens:rolleyes:. Got me once returning on the Splendour. At least we got to hear that Fog horn, over & over.

And these are the same pax that experienced a little bit less than perfect embarkation due to 'Dickens on the Strand' last Sunday. Well, they will forget all about that after today debarkation.

We MIGHT see some pretty interesting threads concerning the embarkation AND disembarkation from THIS cruise!!:eek: :D ;)

Stuck in fog since

0400 we just started moving again and the Pilot is on board. Don't know how far out we are but it is very foggy. Cruise dir. Is now talking to go to waiting lounge at 1215.

Well, y'all just TAKE your time! We don't have anything ELSE to do today...:D ;) Just kidding! Thanks for the update, and hope your travel plans aren't messed up because of the late arrival!:eek:

Stuck in fog since

0400 we just started moving again and the Pilot is on board. Don't know how far out we are but it is very foggy. Cruise dir. Is now talking to go to waiting lounge at 1215.

Thanks for that update, wow, some pretty peed off peeps, i guess.

We MIGHT see some pretty interesting threads concerning the embarkation AND disembarkation from THIS cruise!!:eek: :D ;)

Well, we are overdo for some good ones, especially for those that think its the first time it's ever happened. Hurricane season is over.

OR...maybe they started drinking "the RUM" a little early, or maybe they stayed up too LATE drinking, lol!! Of course, we can only HOPE the crackin didn't get 'em!:eek: ;)

...working up my best Cap'n Jack impersonation...

'scuse me, Darlin' but that's KRAKEN, dontcha know... the terrible beastie near got the best of me. Had I not tasted so completely dreadful I might not have been about for 'At The World's End'...

;)

I have also been watching the webcam to see the Conquest come in. This would be a time where I was so glad we drive to this port. To Machman....are you going to be to good to come to the San Antonio Cruisers dinners now that your a host....lol....jk! And Congrads on the new position with CC! :D

...working up my best Cap'n Jack impersonation...

'scuse me, Darlin' but that's KRAKEN, dontcha know... the terrible beastie near got the best of me. Had I not tasted so completely dreadful I might not have been about for 'At The World's End'...

;)

LOL!!

I have also been watching the webcam to see the Conquest come in. This would be a time where I was so glad we drive to this port. To Machman....are you going to be to good to come to the San Antonio Cruisers dinners now that your a host....lol....jk! And Congrads on the new position with CC! :D

I might well be inclined to if I knew anything about your group... ;) If you wouldn't mind, you can email me with info on SA Cruisers (sounds like a low rider club!!!) at hostmach@cruisecritic.com Thanks!

Also, thanks for the kind words...

:D

Archived