Playing 'Hide the Conquest'...

*Mach*

ecstasy sails 5 day- ,5 day , -4 day trips, then repeats ....they last docked on Thursday then started a 4 day trip , were docked in Cozumel on Saturday, returns Monday ---then does another 5 day to get the ship back to you on Saturday ! Enjoy ...we did Ec. twice in 3 months last year ---the 4 day (out on Thurs. back on Mon.) are great for us.....

[quote name='big_duck']What a sad bunch, sitting around all day looking at a web cam.

Reminds of every time I go to the strip club, the same bunch of losers sitting there.

:D:p[/quote]

Why not do both? Anyone know of a web cam in a strip club?

[quote name='simplycruizen']
Also. I thought the Ecstasy docks there on Sat. where the Conquest is now. I watched all day yesterday and she never came. I called Carnival and they said she was docked. Is there a cam for me to watch Ecstasy. I am on her this coming sat.
[/quote]

The Ecstasy is there every other Saturday. She was docked in Cozumel yesterday... Here is a lnk to her schedule:
[URL]http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/Ecstasy/tabid/260/Default.aspx[/URL]

Brian

[quote name='Christina M.']My DH thinks I am crazy for watching this all day. He said we are not going on the Conquest next year.But are boat is at sea right now. I am just to hooked on cruiseing.[/quote]

If you haven't cruised yet, and I suspect you haven't by your message, wait until you sail next year! Your husband won't be able to keep you away from these boards or from planning your NEXT cruise!

It may be an addiction but it's the best one in the world!

:D

Host Mach. I have cruise before and love it. The next ship we will be on is the Spirt. I love to watch them come in and leave. My DH said it is no fun unless you are on the boat, I think he is wrong. I guess I caould ask him about all the different dance he has for a cruise and he has only been on one, and it will be my 6th.
I should tape is we are booked on a cruise dance and put in the vidoes section.
The website has been a big help to me when it comes to my cruise.

Happy Cruiseing

[quote name='Christina M.']Host Mach. I have cruise before and love it. The next ship we will be on is the Spirt. I love to watch them come in and leave. My DH said it is no fun unless you are on the boat, I think he is wrong. I guess I caould ask him about all the different dance he has for a cruise and he has only been on one, and it will be my 6th.
I should tape is we are booked on a cruise dance and put in the vidoes section.
The website has been a big help to me when it comes to my cruise.

Happy Cruiseing[/quote]

In that case, you still have the excitement of a first time cruiser which means you are TRULY hooked! Noting wrong with that!

By the way, just call me Mach...

:D

Mach,
I have a question for you. On my DH first cruise I went all out with gift in the cabin and so on. So I am looking for ways to top that. Yes I am very hooked on cruises. What better way to see the world, I am just glad that my DH got hooked too or I would have to leave him back in Colorado.

[quote name='Christina M.']Mach,
I have a question for you. On my DH first cruise I went all out with gift in the cabin and so on. So I am looking for ways to top that. Yes I am very hooked on cruises. What better way to see the world, I am just glad that my DH got hooked too or I would have to leave him back in Colorado.[/quote]

You could do the decoration thing again and order a bottle of his favorite adult beverage to be delivered to the cabin. Or, you could have a bottle of bubbly delivered to your table in main dining.

If you're really at a loss for something to do you can call the Bon Voyage department and ask for suggestions. I'm sure they'd be glad to help.

My goodness! She's still there, and ropes are still attached. The glow of her lights in the fog has an eerie look to it.... almost like she's on fire! :eek: But of course we know she isn't. I wonder how much longer they'll keep her there. Well, one thing's good for the passengers....surely they've already had their muster drill and won't miss sail away because of it! :)

[quote name='Grits53']My goodness! She's still there, and ropes are still attached. The glow of her lights in the fog has an eerie look to it.... almost like she's on fire! :eek: But of course we know she isn't. I wonder how much longer they'll keep her there. Well, one thing's good for the passengers....[COLOR=red]surely they've already had their muster drill and won't miss sail away because of it![/COLOR] :)[/quote]

Not that there will be anything to see but I'm betting it'll be a great party!!!!

I shoulda been getting off the conquest today my pvp called me last friday and offerd me a last min deal on her for 249.00 for an inside. normally I would go but one of my main employees had already asked for this week off so I had to pass, sure sucks looks like I Would have got an extra lunch since she came in so late. :mad:

This has been really exciting to follow...I have seen the Conquest dock once and it is an amazing sight. We will be staying at the Harbour House along with most of our group...DH and I will be arriving in Galveston on 2/7/08 about 5pm from California and the rest of our group will be coming in Friday and Saturday...we have been togther for little over a year now. So we are really getting excited about our cruise.

I doubt that she will leave tonight...but if the fog is anyting like today she probably won't leave before noon. But I still would rather be there than here....:D

that a little thing like a ship arriving and departing can generate a thread that's been going on all day, has nearly 150 posts and over 3000 views?

I do!

Anyone here who's addicted to cruising raise your hands... Humm... we need someone who can count past 17... any volunteers??

;)

Lets see, it is 12 F outside right now, with about 2 feet of snow on the ground. I'd take being fogged in on a cruise ship in Galveston Harbour in a heart beat over this stuff.

I grew up on the coast (Newfoundland, Canada) where they manufacture fog. Honestly, I am a little shocked that it has grounded a cruise ship. If that were the case the ferrys between Newfoundland and Nova Scotia would never leave...lol!

[quote name='Lovesunshine']Lets see, it is 12 F outside right now, with about 2 feet of snow on the ground. I'd take being fogged in on a cruise ship in Galveston Harbour in a heart beat over this stuff.

I grew up on the coast (Newfoundland, Canada) where they manufacture fog. Honestly, I am a little shocked that it has grounded a cruise ship. If that were the case the ferrys between Newfoundland and Nova Scotia would never leave...lol![/quote]

Southerners tend to not do well with snow, rain and fog.

[quote name='KRUISE KING']I shoulda been getting off the conquest today my pvp called me last friday and offerd me a last min deal on her for 249.00 for an inside. normally I would go but one of my main employees had already asked for this week off so I had to pass, sure sucks looks like I Would have got an extra lunch since she came in so late. :mad:[/quote]

Hi kruiseking! Hope to see ya at the next SA cruiser get together. Youll have to share with me who your pvp is. We fired our last one!

Archived