Playing 'Hide the Conquest'...

*Mach*

Scheduled arrival is 8 AM, typically, she makes port at about 6:30...

She just arrived and finished docking now. That was so cool to watch!! :D I get to be on her in 62 days!! :D

ok, that was the first time I watched a ship come in on a webcam. I'm going to have spend more time doing it from now on. Thanks a lot guys...:mad: ...:D

Yeah... it's a Sunday ritual for me... It's part of my countdown to my next cruise on the Conquest...

:D

I hope no one asks me what I spent my morning doing since I skipped church.

I hope she comes in on time 2 weeks from today. :D

Well... look at it like this... on time or not you'll have tons of Cruise Critic mavens watching as you board!

Don't forget to wave!!!

:D

I come home from church and then breakfast and turn on the web cam just to see my ship. Lo and behold I could not believe my eyes SHE IS DOCKING. I checked the time as I thought maybe the web cam was not working. Well it was. Glad I was able to see her dock anchor showing and all. Enjoyed reading this thread so I could post. Going to be a fun day waiting to here the passengers stories about late arrival and missed flights and people wanting to sue carnival.

Pass the popcorn, Please.

Robb

looks like some water coming from the starboard side anchor what do you suppose that is Machman?

Good question... It probably isn't bilge water as they can't dump that in port. I'll see if I can find anything. If anyone else has a clue I'd love to hear it!

Good question... It probably isn't bilge water as they can't dump that in port. I'll see if I can find anything. If anyone else has a clue I'd love to hear it!

If they dropped the anchor and it held, it probably is caked with dirt. The water possibly is coming from hosing down the chain & anchor before securing it on deck. That's my story & i'm sticking to it!!!

Archived