Hairdryers

shipgirl56

Do all the Carnival ships have hairdryers? I will be on the Victory in January and was wondering about the hairdryers.

I asked on CC about a hairdryer on Victory a few weeks ago right after her drydock and was told the Victory does have hairdryers.

Just got off the Spirit and there was a hair dryer tucked away in the vanity drawer. Problem was, you had to keep your finger on the "ON" button to dry your hair. It was a pain in the butt. Bring your own hair dryer and save yourself the hassle. $7.00 to use a blow dyer is outrageous!!!

Do all the Carnival ships have hairdryers? I will be on the Victory in January and was wondering about the hairdryers.

A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom on Victory.

Does the Pride have hairdryers in the cabins? Does it cost extra to use them?

A hairdryer is provided at the desk in the cabin on Pride. No extra charge.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Hair_Dryers.aspx

On the celebration IS room there was no hairdryer but I asked my room steward to please get me one and both times in the last 3 months they had no problem getting me one, no charge. Last time it was brand new straight out of the box! Gosh I sure hope they have them on the Victory since I just told our whole group, sure, they have them onboard. Maybe I better pack one just to share with the other 3 rooms in case they don't! The poster who said they did, have you been on the Victory recently and know for sure. I would hate for my kids to never let me forget that also!!

I'd bring one anyway. It's a real pain having to hold the button down while you dry your hair. We just got off the Liberty and I packed my blow dryer in my checked bag on the last night so I had to use the one in the cabin the last morning. It was a real pain.

Archived