Bahamian Immigration forms

lassie in Ga

Taking a cruise in January, using E Docs for the first time, just called Carnival to see if they could mail the Bahamian Immigration forms so I wouldn't have to fill them out at the pier, and the Carnival rep said that they only had them at the pier now.

I know it is just a short, easy form, but it is always a bit of a hassle that can be avoided if they are provided with the documents.

Anyone else heard of this??? No biggie....just passing along the info!:)

Yep, I was hoping they would mail them to us when we went on our Valor cruise in June, but when they didn't come with the mailed documents, I called and they said we could get them at the pier. We did, filled them out while in line to check in, had to write while we walked because the line was moving pretty quick, but still had it done before we got to the check-in counter.:)

Any chance of finding this "Bahamian Immigration form" online, download it, fill in the blanks and take it with you to the pier? I'll do some searching also, maybe between all of us, one us can find it somewhere and post a link to the site here. Worth a shot.

Matt

the one bragstarr posted is the form I had on my trip in November. Quite frankly I wouldn't bother with the download, if you print it out, you've only got one side of it. Also, it takes a whopping 5 minutes to fill it out. All you are putting down is your name, address, etc, passport # and the ship you are sailing on. it's not something that will hold you up getting on board, nor anything to stress out over.

It is not the fact that it is a complicated form, it is so simple, it is just the hassle of trying to juggle purse, carryon, stand in line, find a pen and a hard surface to write on.....embarkation seems crazy enough, having this little form already filled out just makes the process alittle less stressful....but as stated...nothing to stress over.....just know to expect to have to fill it in, and have a pen!;)

Quite frankly I wouldn't bother with the download, if you print it out, you've only got one side of it.

Odd, when I printed it out, I got both sides.

I agree, it's nothing to stress over. However, I did print a copy just so I would remember exactly what I had to know; and this way I'll have the passport numbers written on the paper, in front of my face with my boarding docs, even though the passport will be right there. For some strange reason, whenever I look at my passport (and hubby's) I have problems figuring out exactly which of the mess of numbers on it is the passport number!

Funny but I didn't even think about this until after my daughter and I got home from our cruise. We used the edocs so of course we didn't get them then. Also, they were not given to us to fill out before boarding the ship.

We were on the Sensation. We should have gotten them since we went to the Bahamas...right ??? Always did before. Maybe they were in such a hurry getting us onboard because of Platinum status they forgot ???

They still used the forms when we took a cruise on the Glory 12/1/07. I had picked up some extra forms when we cruised before so I had some with me. I also picked up a few more this time so I'll always have extras. I've never seen a back side to the form.

When we sailed on the Sensation (10/26/07) we received the forms in our docs, filled them out - but were never asked for them at the peir... and we did not remember in all the excitement either!

When we received our 12/6/07 Sensation docs there were NO FORMS included. We called, and were told that we could pick them up at the pier. When we got there we were, once again, not asked for them - nor did we remember.

It would appear that these may not be the "critical" item that they once were...

Tom

On our December 2007 Sensation cruise we were never asked to fill them out and they never asked for them. My DD and SIL were on the same cruise with us and they had them fill them out at the counter where they were checking in. I am not sure what the ruling is on these but apparently they don't really need them or they don't need them from everyone.

They still used the forms when we took a cruise on the Glory 12/1/07. I had picked up some extra forms when we cruised before so I had some with me. I also picked up a few more this time so I'll always have extras. I've never seen a back side to the form.

Great!

Could you scan one and post a link to the picture? I'd like to print mine out and pre-fill it out to avoid the rush.

Thanks!

Snedecor

Archived