For all those who have booked or are going to book the AOS - read this!

ckrobyn

Another "Dela-weanie" here looking forward to sailing on AOS! We board on Easter Sunday.

Hi Bonnie :) So glad to read that you are going to sail on my favorite ship!!! Let me guess.......do you have an aft cabin?? :rolleyes:

well come join us....three couples from delaware will be on board for two weeks feb 17!!!

I finally decided we needed to try the Adventure of the Seas after many conversations on here with Robyn and Ocean Boy. We did a b2b last february..superbowl weekend ....we had a blast....the best service in the dining room in our 26 cruises. I have already contacted the restaurant operations manager to see if our waiters are still on board this ship for our cruise. So its very exciting for us. hope you will join us on board one day. Already have two weeks next year booked for adventure already.

Did they do anything special for the superbowl? We are boarding AOS this Sunday!!

Another "Dela-weanie" here looking forward to sailing on AOS! We board on Easter Sunday.

Oh my goodness....I had no idea you were from Delaware!!!!! I refer many people to look at your pictures....

I guess we need to keep it a secret that we love to leave and go to San Juan and get on this beautiful ship!!!

Hello from Smyrna!!!

Did they do anything special for the superbowl? We are boarding AOS this Sunday!!

They were showing it everywhere...in all the bars but the big party was in the ice arena...studio B...they had all kinds of nachos and hot dogs....drink specials on the beers....you felt like you were at the game! so good food and great people to share the game with. For some reason I am thinking the cd had trivia games going on during the commercials....you won't get to see the commercials so record the game if you enjoy seeing them.

We had a blast. I ran into the dining room to say hello to the one couple who wanted to eat there while we were all in the pubs and studio b and to introduce myself to our wait team. dining room was empty...they expected it tho. Plenty of help in the venues to keep the food replenished even in the pub.

We are going to be on board in 2014 for Super Bowl.

Oh you are torturing me!!! I wish!!! It would be fun to get together. Our lil ol state is small, but we still represent! I'm envious of you....AOS and b2b???? My dream!

Your State isn't as small as this money hungry State that I live in where they constantly dream up new ways to get money out of my wallet and into theirs.:rolleyes::eek:

1388 :D Great minds think alike! ;) (or at least mirror images!) :)

Thats funny , actually it will be our first time in this one we have had 7388 on our previous two times loved that huge balcony , but felt like a change looking foward to this one. Never have sailed anything but aft on the AOS , guess you know the saying once you go Aft you never go back :rolleyes:

We'll be enoying1388 this coming Sunday. Will be interesting to live with the pole:)

We had 1388 a couple of weeks ago. The pole is close to the bed and presented no problem, as it turned out. Plus, the room is the size of a JS, lots of room to avoid the pole. The metal superstructure piece on the balcony was a bigger issue. Very short me bonked my head a couple of times!

We'll be enoying1388 this coming Sunday. Will be interesting to live with the pole:)

Me and that pole have a long history together! ;) I've sailed with that pole in either 1688 or 1700 (same cabin, different class of ship) many times. It has never been an issue. More than once I've used that pole as a back support when I've put on my dressy shoes while wearing an evening gown. I may have also taken a "spin" around the pole on a few occasions....just because I could! :eek::D But, seriously, neither I nor my family have ever had a problem with that pole! It is a non-issue! ;) Nothing to worry about for sure! :)

We had 1388 a couple of weeks ago. The pole is close to the bed and presented no problem, as it turned out. Plus, the room is the size of a JS, lots of room to avoid the pole. The metal superstructure piece on the balcony was a bigger issue. Very short me bonked my head a couple of times!

I "bonked" my head on the superstructure beam on the balcony the first time we were in 1688 too! But only once! ;) I may be blonde, but I am a quick learner! I moved the furniture around on the balcony to restrict our movement in the area of the beam. No more head injuries! :D

Me and that pole have a long history together! ;) I've sailed with that pole in either 1688 or 1700 (same cabin, different class of ship) many times. It has never been an issue. More than once I've used that pole as a back support when I've put on my dressy shoes while wearing an evening gown. I may have also taken a "spin" around the pole on a few occasions....just because I could! :eek::D But, seriously, neither I nor my family have ever had a problem with that pole! It is a non-issue! ;) Nothing to worry about for sure! :)

This is just too funny......as for Newark....I grew up right in the heart of the UofD campus area.

Your State isn't as small as this money hungry State that I live in where they constantly dream up new ways to get money out of my wallet and into theirs.:rolleyes::eek:

I'm starting to feel that way about everything these days....the bank charges you $5 to cash a check written by one of their own customers who they already charge monthly fees to....the cable company charges you $5 per piece of equipment you return to them when you change suppliers...the list just goes on and on. It's amazing how companies and others can get away with this. I could go on and on....

Have you lived in R.I. all your life?

Go Hens! :D Are you "Wacco for Flacco"? I am! ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi8c8GLtDQWPgrNUHO_PMHGgf469720a270aRSpq-V7l4uMPbP

I am! After the season they had...I'm ashamed to say I am usually an Eagles fan, but since our local superstar is in the superbowl I have to give him my support! I told my husband I'm all about the purple and black on Sunday....as usual he is opposite me and is rooting for the 49ers.

I saw 7388 suddenly become available last week for my Feb 17th cruise and being the nut that I am, I grabbed it on a courtesy hold........went back to my roll call and announced that I was holding that "coveted" aft cabin :D Within an hour, I was on the phone with a roll call member from Chicago and just as I released the courtesy hold, she was able to grab it! We now have a very happy cruiser who is more than willing to show off her HUGE balcony on our cabin crawl!!!! :p

I saw 7388 suddenly become available last week for my Feb 17th cruise and being the nut that I am, I grabbed it on a courtesy hold........went back to my roll call and announced that I was holding that "coveted" aft cabin :D Within an hour, I was on the phone with a roll call member from Chicago and just as I released the courtesy hold, she was able to grab it! We now have a very happy cruiser who is more than willing to show off her HUGE balcony on our cabin crawl!!!! :p

Nice! We had 7388 on our first cruise on Adventure. Last week we had 7390, and its s very nice balcony. But not as nice as 7388 (which I was able to snag for Navigator in Feb 2014).

I "bonked" my head on the superstructure beam on the balcony the first time we were in 1688 too! But only once! ;) I may be blonde, but I am a quick learner! I moved the furniture around on the balcony to restrict our movement in the area of the beam. No more head injuries! :D

Guess I'm a slow learner :rolleyes:. I'm under 5' tall and having to watch out not to bonk my head is NOT normally an issue for me, just not used to it!

Archived