All things Independence of the Seas

Wow -- loved the photo! The ship is coming alive.

Kathy:)

hey kathy! :) it's probably much further along in being ready to receive passengers than what's represented in that pic. but it still looks awesome! :cool:

Invites Are Out for the pre inagural 1 nighters

My TA called today to say she received her invite for 26th April :)

Hope the postman will call soon :D

Hi George :D

The invites are going out at different stages I was told yesterday. A couple of Irish TAs who post on CC got theirs last friday I think it was and their invites is for the 27th April.

It is hoped all the invites are out by the latest middle of next week.

I wish to heck they would hurry up with mine :D so I can book my flights and hotel etc.

Liz,

I don't suppose they are going to invite British Diamonds are they? ... or are there too many of us?

Jane

I was wondering the same thing, with 20 cruise credits under my belt and letting them name one of there ships after me I thought I might just be lucky this time around

Jewel

Hi George :D

I think they must have put 2nd class stamps on the invites :( they were sent out on Monday I believe.

I havent been able to find anyone who got their invites apart from TAs for the 26th and more TAs on the 27th. But no posts yet of any invites arriving yet for C&A members and VIPs.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.:D

I got mine for the 30th-2nd........ :)

Phew at last someone has got theirs :D

Mine hasnt arrived yet but apparently I am on that sailing also...but trying not to get excited until the invite is in my hands :)

That sailing is the Fund Raiser one...pretty cool eh :D

Congratulations to all of you who get invites on the pre-cruises. Maybe someday I will get lucky and RCCL will bring a ship into Boston so I can get one. (I did get one to Holland America years ago and had a wonderful time.)

Reading about all of you who are cruising on the IoS before me makes me jealous. But I will get to be on her as she makes her inaugural transatlantic and her first visit to the USA so I'm sure it will be worth waiting until November when I get my turn to sail on her. I've never sailed on any of the Freedom class and am looking forward to two weeks floating around on this palace with 8 days at sea which will hopefully allow plenty of time to explore every nook and cranny she has.

What a wonderful thread - if we can't see the ship at least we can all talk about it to help pass the time. :cool:

Sorry but from what I understand it is Dplus normally on the invite list along with the media and TAs.

This year with one of the 2nighters being a Charity night it has cut down on the invites sent out :(

Oh well I will just have to hurry and make dp before the next new ship is launched, good excuse to book another cruise or two don't you all think.

Jewel