LONG Caribbean Princess Review 1/20-27

xznwfd

:)

Ahh ! Reading your review brought back all the wonderful memories of my trip with my best friend on the Caribbean Princess this past October. Thanks for all those details(big and small) it really made it an enjoyable read!!

We would pass "the wonderful Marianna" in the hallways several times a day and had great conversations with her. She is a gem.

xznwfd,

Thanks for the wonderful review - very enjoyable to read! In a month, we'll get to experience the CB for the second time (we also went in 2006). We always enjoy ourselves - I agree with your statement that if someone can be happy on a cruise that they're probably not happy anywhere... it's always what you make of it!

Thanks again,

Deb

Thanks everyone! Now I'm jealous of those of you who still have the anticipation of a coming cruise - that's ALMOST the best part! At least I got a future cruise credit while on the ship so I can have something to look forward to.

Good to see that others love the wonderful Mariana as well - she truly is an asset to Princess.

:D

Cathy

[quote name='xznwfd'][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]the show – Beatlemanics! [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3].[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]Sounds like the same show I saw on AOS last year. Nice show.

Thanks for your detailed review.
We're sailing again on the CB this coming Aug. Can't wait!!!

New2cruising2006,

I didn't have any ice cream myself, but Joan had it with dinner, and said it was very good. There is also an ice cream shop where you can buy ice cream and I believe it was offered from 3:30 - 4:30 every day in the Horizon Court.

So, you won't be deprived while on the ship! :)

Enjoy,

Cathy

Archived