Any Final Requests???

MakinGold

Leaving in about 12 hours for Galveston. If there are any last-minutes requests for questions answered about Voyager or the trip in general, let me know. I've already got on my list to let everyone know about what the deal with the surcharge/logo item is.

Be nice to our horns...:D

Check the weather before you leave and make sure VOS is in. Evening news reported possible fog rolling in....did not saw when but between now and tomorrow sometime. The weather is definitely right for it.

Have a safe drive in! Enjoythe cruise!

I need a great picture of the the horns and as much of the ship you can get. It is for the a project I am trying to do for a charity project, so it is for a good cause. Any angle that you can get the horns and the ship would be great. so PLEASE!!!

I need a great picture of the the horns and as much of the ship you can get. It is for the a project I am trying to do for a charity project, so it is for a good cause. Any angle that you can get the horns and the ship would be great. so PLEASE!!!

Sue, got your email...need to see what I can get SL/SB and/or RLLC to offer up for your use. Great idea and I know SL/SB will be very pleased. I'll send an email with more details later tonight or tomorrow.

I went to ranch all day...2 new heifer calves were there. One just about laid down in my lap. I think she is about 4-6 days old. The other is 6-8 days old. 2 of 11 expected in 2008 now on the ground. :)

Sue, got your email...need to see what I can get SL/SB and/or RLLC to offer up for your use. Great idea and I know SL/SB will be very pleased. I'll send an email with more details later tonight or tomorrow.

I went to ranch all day...2 new heifer calves were there. One just about laid down in my lap. I think she is about 4-6 days old. The other is 6-8 days old. 2 of 11 expected in 2008 now on the ground. :)

Ah, little baby cows how cute (if I have the terms wrong, sorry I am a city girl). Wait until you see what I have planned for the picture. :D

Ah, little baby cows how cute (if I have the terms wrong, sorry I am a city girl). Wait until you see what I have planned for the picture. :D

You got it 100%... Heifers when they have a calf become a cow, at about 2 years of age. Bulls either grow up a bull or get neutered and become a steer.

DD's steer is Mickey on my steer page. With his new picture I put up the other o shows how long his horns got...now they are starting to curve up so his tip-tip measure went down some. They will be in a neighboring pasture from where the event will be. We have 5 separate pastures.

The two new calves will be DDV Brownie and DDV Black Ice.

Gold...maybe you'd rather come see calves and lots of horn instead of the inflatable horns...:D So far no fog in Houston.

Grew up on a farm. First time I took EBQ home to meet my parents, they had a calf about a day old. I put him in her lap and she patted that little round head. The little thing took her fingers into its mouth and she's never had a cuter moment than that. People that ain't farmed don't know what they've missed!

We have been on the Voyager ship 3 times..the first time that I was on the Voyager I could not get over how big this ship was. It was beautiful..then I was hooked on cruising. You will love this ship. At the time that we went she was in the Port of Miami. Have a great cruise..:D

Grew up on a farm. First time I took EBQ home to meet my parents, they had a calf about a day old. I put him in her lap and she patted that little round head. The little thing took her fingers into its mouth and she's never had a cuter moment than that. People that ain't farmed don't know what they've missed!

My bull and DD's Steer really like to suck on my glove...only when my hand is in it. It is a nice change from the fast pace of the city.

Have fun and I hope the anti-fog dance I did for you works!:D

1 Question.....could you see if you could find out whether the captain is going on vacation before 3 weeks from now? I read that on one of the reviews and with all the great things I have read about him, I'm hoping he's not going anywhere for awhile. I know this is a dumb thing, but if it comes up somehow..:rolleyes: Thank you and.....

BON VOYAGE!!!!!

Archived