Captain's Club Membership

auntievirus

Please help someone! Husband and I travelled on Celebrity Galaxy in September 2006. We want to travel with Celebrity again but our registration number can't be found in order to give us the privileges accorded to members of the Captain's club. I have tried logging into the site numerous times with exact details of the cruise. We are not recognised. For over a week now I have emailed one of the online advisers asking her for help. Although she is doing her best for us, she too is getting no joy out of her Head Office. They are not communicating with her either.We are ready to make a booking but want this information first.

Have you tried calling the Captains club? If so they should have a record of your membership # if you had signed up for one.

As for the benefits.......don't hold your breath on that one....

Dave:eek:

Please help someone! Husband and I travelled on Celebrity Galaxy in September 2006. We want to travel with Celebrity again but our registration number can't be found in order to give us the privileges accorded to members of the Captain's club. I have tried logging into the site numerous times with exact details of the cruise. We are not recognised. For over a week now I have emailed one of the online advisers asking her for help. Although she is doing her best for us, she too is getting no joy out of her Head Office. They are not communicating with her either.We are ready to make a booking but want this information first.

Did you join the captain's club during your cruise or after? - registration is not automatic, you do have to sign up.

We didn't show up in the computers for a few months after outr frist cel cruise. However you are talking over a year. So definitley deal with the Capt Club people themselves. Maybe have them check spelling of name...could be off? And yes, you needed to sign up the the CLub. We did onboard.

Your perks after 1 cruise will be one cabin upgrade and a cocktail party for all the Capt.C members. Just pick the stateroom you want and they'll discount it to the cat. below price. You can't go into the balcony level tho and expect to pay an outside view price. Only within the main TYPES of rooms.

Here are some ideas that might help.

1) As a member you get the Crown and Anchor magazine. That would have your cc # if you have an old copy

2) Do you have anything from your curuse that you could send them for research? Bar receipt, boarding pass, etc.

3) this is a streach, but it did work for me on another line. Find a picture of you on board with the name or logo of the ship in the same picture. Send it with the exact date and trip information as well as anything other information that will help them identify you on the cruise.

Good luck.

Oaky

Hi

Thank you all for your input. Having tried to access this information on line to no effect, I tried, as suggested, ringing, was passed on from one to another adviser and the upshot is We Never Existed!!! I wonder, since they say that they have no record of our ever having traveled with them, if they are going to refund the fare which we couldn't have paid since we don't exist. I'm not holding my breath!

Hi

Thank you all for your input. Having tried to access this information on line to no effect, I tried, as suggested, ringing, was passed on from one to another adviser and the upshot is We Never Existed!!! I wonder, since they say that they have no record of our ever having traveled with them, if they are going to refund the fare which we couldn't have paid since we don't exist. I'm not holding my breath!

TRIPLE POST! good grief, is it going to be one of those days

Hi

double post

Hi

DID you join the Captains Club? Or are you wanting to join now, using your sept 2006 cruise for the credit needed to join?

You may try calling your credit card company and see if you can get sept 2006 records. The captains club is not going to be able to help you until celebrity locates your 2006 booking.

Archived