Can you think of a better place to turn 40?

ecowen

This Sunday, 9/26, I will turn 40 years old :eek: on board Zenith, at sea en route to Bermuda. It's formal night, and I will be celebrating at dinner with 7 of my closest friends.:)

How great is that? I can't imagine a better way to celebrate.:D

Just wanted to say "thanks" to all you guys and gals for keeping me occupied while counting down the days! :p

Ed

Wrong answer....Being the married man you are (and perhaps Mrs. Duck views this forum) the correct answer should have been in my hot tub with Mrs. Duck (my wife has me well trained). ;)

I GOT IT!!!!

in my hot tub with 2 playboy playmates

Ed, Wishing you a wonderful birthday and an even better cruise:) When I turned 40....Dad and Clara took me to out to dinner.....

Maybe when I turn 50 (4 more years) I will able to afford a balcony?...NOT

Two out of three of my past birthdays have been celebrated on a cruise...pretty neat birthday. :D Tried to plan it that way this year...but my birthday is this Monday (27th)....and the cruise was a whole lot cheaper in Nov. So, I celebrate this year with 4 kids...2 sons-in-law and 5 grandkids....probably at Chuckie Cheese's :D

I had my 40th Birthday last year sailing the Med--at it was splendid. We hosted a small cocktail party for new found friends and I spent the day enjoying the spa. This year I'll be on the transatlantic crossing for the big day! Congratulations!

Prince

I just celebrated my 40th on Infinity! We sailed away from Vancouver on my birthday, which was the 5th of Sept! Very cool! :D The Asst Maitre D, my waiter and his assist., and several other waiters brought me a birthday cake and sang me happy birthday in broken english, which was a hoot! :cool:

We had a little mix up on the ordering the gift of a birthday cake ahead of time from the gift services. I won't go into it here (details will be in the review I am writing and will post when done), and it was made right (more that right, actually) by the next day.

I had my 40th on board the Infinity sailing a Panama Canal cruise last fall. We had a cruise planned for those two weeks a year and a half out. My wife's birthday is 4 weeks before my mine, so it was really for both our 40th birthday's, but the schedule worked out better to be gone for mine. We are sailing for her 41st though in a couple of weeks...

I had a two hour massage in the morning and had dinner at the SS United States that night. It was a great day!

Archived