Attention All Spirit Mexican Riviera Cruisers!

cruisecastle

They give you a print the final night? Do you have to be at a certain passenger level?

Nothing was handed out the final night of our cruise (jan 2008)

Your waiter in the DR always passes out a print of the ship on the last night of your cruise. It's for everyone. I have heard of some jokers who think they are placemats which obviously they are not. I have all of mine framed.

and I was one of those who considered them to be nothing more than placemats. :) I have never had much use for them as they are too large for the scrapbook and not worth framing in my opinion so I just leave them in a bag of memorabilia with the capers, receipts and other assorted stuff till I am finished scrapbooking the trip and can throw the remaining paper away.

and I was one of those who considered them to be nothing more than placemats. :) I have never had much use for them as they are too large for the scrapbook and not worth framing in my opinion so I just leave them in a bag of memorabilia with the capers, receipts and other assorted stuff till I am finished scrapbooking the trip and can throw the remaining paper away.

You would be surprised how good they look nicely framed with a nice matte. Also they are great souveniers and conversations pieces. I always love going to someones house for the first time and seeing their framed Carnival Ship prints.

We were on the Spirit Super Bowl cruise and didn't get one either. I remarked about it, but thought maybe we might have left a minute or two too early. I always thought they were placemats too.:eek: Darn, wish I could go back and get some of them framed now!

Can you please tell me what the print looks like that they give you in the dining room on the final night of this cruise.

Thank You.

Are you going on the Spirit any time soon?

I have a few Spirit and Pride laying around the house somewhere, If I find them I will be glad to mail them to you.

Fred

Your waiter in the DR always passes out a print of the ship on the last night of your cruise. It's for everyone. I have heard of some jokers who think they are placemats which obviously they are not. I have all of mine framed.

Well I think always isn't the right word, because they didn't pass out anything on my cruise- not even a placemat. I was in the dining room every night.

Are you going on the Spirit any time soon?

I have a few Spirit and Pride laying around the house somewhere, If I find them I will be glad to mail them to you.

Fred

Yes going in 3 weeks and I'm just to impatient to see what it look like. I'm hoping it's different than the one I got 5 years ago on the Costa Rica cruise

I posted a little over a month ago about these prints and apparently they are giving out what they have printed up and that is it. Some ships have been out of prints in a while. Must be another cost cutting thing. I wish at least they would sell them in the gift shop, I have many framed all the way back from the Mardi Gras and my collection is not complete. :(

are they only on Mexican Riviera cruises?

No all cruises. I have them back to 1983. If they have stopped this there is going to be hell to pay. These cant cost more than $1 piece and they are awesome. They better have them or at least sell them in the gift shop or i'm going to go on a letter writer campaign Carnival will never forget.

Further these things are like free publicity for Carnival because people always ask about them. Then you tell them how great cruising is.

We were on the Spirit a year ago. on the final night, we waited around a bit for the print. Many people left the dining room before they handed them out. We got ours. We have one from our 3 Carnival cruises, but this year, we didn't get one from Princess. We'll have to come up with something when it comes time to frame. We now take an empty paper towel tube with us on cruises specially for this purpose.

Archived