what's the difference between 4A and 1A?

umber

What cabin/ship is this? looks great for a single!

I didn't read through all the posts, but the picture in this posting.... Post # 5...looks just like my 1A on Glory. It was great for a single person. Lots of walking around space.

It should have port hole cabins that are marked on the deck plans.

It does, but it seems to me that some people are finding that the deck plans are wrong and that sometimes it does not say that the room includes 2 beds that can be pushed together, when if fact, it does. I was just hoping that someone would know for sure.

• 7 months later...
I would guess its a Conquest class ship, because of the two port holes. Our friend has one of these port hole cabins booked for the Craziers cruise who is going as a single. I think only the Conquest class ships have 1As with the port holes.

I booked a 4a on the Fantasy which is considered an inside with 2 port holes. Got it for 10 bucks/pp more than I was paying for a 1a

[quote name='framerman']I booked a 4a on the Fantasy which is considered an inside with 2 port holes. Got it for 10 bucks/pp more than I was paying for a 1a[/quote]

Back when this thread started, those were 5As, and now they are going to change them to PT class, so check back because it will no longer be a 4A. I know Ecstasy they are changing next Friday, not sure about Fantasy. I have two of them booked too, and plan on changing to a higher deck when they change them to PTs... so keep a watch.

Archived