Europe 09 Starting to Show On Princess Site

Cruise Junky

No surprise--I called Princess this morning to ask about the Apr. 18th Ruby TA, and the agent had no info. She was still showing two Caribbean cruises for April18 & 25 which were cancelled a couple of weeks ago. Once she took my name and Captain Circle # she was able to find the TA cruise, but she still didn't have any booking information. She also didn't know that Europe '09 was going on sale tomorrow as their web page stated well over a week ago. "Customer Service"?

Just a heads up, there's been about 20 cruises added to the Princess site today for Europe 09. I'm sure we'll see a lot more over the coming days before Friday.

How do I get to the site for princessistings for 2009

Ruby for 4/2009 TA sounds VERY interesting

interested in itinerary

thans,

Pema

How do I get to the site for princessistings for 2009

Ruby for 4/2009 TA sounds VERY interesting

interested in itinerary

thans,

Pema

Go to Princess web site and Find and Compare cruises just like you always do. Click on the ship and the April 2009. http://www.princess.com/pb/searchResults.do?time=122&trade=&duration=&ship=RU&date=0409&orderBy=&filterBy=&resType=C&pageOffset= Itinerary is posted for TA/Med cruise but prices have not yet been added.

I called Princess this morning to ask about the Apr. 18th Ruby TA, and the agent had no info.
They will not have any information until it is put into their computers and available for them to book on March 14th.

Archived