Just booked first cruise

pokerski82

Me and my girlfriend Will be goin on our first cruise May 10 on the triumph. She is turning 30 on may 2 and want too go on a cruise. Hope its as much fun as i have heard.

You're going to love it. It's a very expensive addiction.:D

Me and my girlfriend Will be goin on our first cruise May 10 on the triumph. She is turning 30 on may 2 and want too go on a cruise. Hope its as much fun as i have heard.

If you tell your waiter they will sing happy birthday to her and bring her a little individual dessert with a candle. A full cake you have to order and pay for, Id just do the individual one for the 2 of you.

Maybe you can sneak aboard some happy birthday signs to put up in your cabin when she isnt looking. Does the triumph have the upscale dinner place, I think its $30 per person but everyone says it is worth it because of the service and all, that would be fun to do for a special occassion.

Go and have a blast.

You will love the Triumph:) . The crew does a great job of taking care of you. If you can't sneak decorations on, go to the bon voyage dept and order them. Have your camera ready as she walks into your stateroom on the first day and there are streamers

in the cabin saying Happy Birthday:eek: . It did it on our Triumph cruise for DW's b'day. She loved it. Have a great cruise and come back after your cruise and let us know how things went.

If you tell your waiter they will sing happy birthday to her and bring her a little individual dessert with a candle. A full cake you have to order and pay for, Id just do the individual one for the 2 of you.

Maybe you can sneak aboard some happy birthday signs to put up in your cabin when she isnt looking. Does the triumph have the upscale dinner place, I think its $30 per person but everyone says it is worth it because of the service and all, that would be fun to do for a special occassion.

Go and have a blast.

They only having the dining room and the buffet for dinner. No special dining.

My (our) first cruise was two years ago; we are scheduled for our third in May on the Valor...It is like going for the first time again; I am so hooked and I got hooked on first one on Sensation on a mere 3 day cruise (it was a test to see if we liked)..this year it is a 7 dayer...my goal is the Europe cruise someday:) I cannot imagine not enjoying...and all of those that don't, I am so sorry for...have a blast!

I think the trick is to just relax, and don't sweat the small stuff!! Even if things are not perfect, ask yourself this question. Would I rather be here with this situation, or at work? I think you will just have a blast and really have a new found addiction. Happy birthday to your girlfriend! Happy cruise to you both!

First cruise? my advice, dont do it, they are very addicting, you take one you will never want to stop! LOL enjoy your first cruise, the Triumph is a beautiful ship, I have sailed her twice, Eastern and Western Carribean. Enjoy your cruise!

Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of Cruising...I am sure this will be the first of many for you guys....

I would also like to Welcome you to Cruise Critic this is a great place to learn from the Best and Most Experienced Travelers in the world...The Information and you will learn here is Invaluable and will make your cruise that much more fun.....

You can Join your Roll call (link below) and meet other people on your cruise...I am not sure which cruise you are on so you will need to navigate the pages and find your...There you will find all kinds of answers also..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150

Most Importantly is too have a good time on your cruise..you can have as much fun as you want to have...:)

YAY! I bet you are so excited! We did our first cruise over New Years last year and had a second booked before we even left for the first! I hope you have a great time!

My best advice would be to read and plan ahead so you know what to expect. I would have been lost without the information I gained here before we went. Also, remember that the reviews you read are SUBJECTIVE. Don't completely take them seriously. If I taken the reviews of the Destiny (our first cruise) to heart I would have never went, therefore missing out on a fabulous experience! :)

Archived