Price Drop AFTER Final Payment, AND:

BettyNL

I have a question. If you all know that RCI gives you credit after your final payment is made and you know that NCL doesn't, why sit here and moan and groan about it?

Why didn't you just book with RCI so that you can get exactly what you want?

MACOP - why is it that every post on CC is completely non-understandable? I read it and I can never seem to understand what it is you are trying to say - except that you are complaining. Sorry - just my perception.

I've not sailed NCL and I come to the NCL threads to get information. If I want to hear complaining I can sit and listen to my teenage daughter! Good grief people - how 'bout some usable information instead of "well, I want a credit even after I paid and RCI does it, so NCL should get with the policy." Unreal.

Why in the heck would you think that NCL should follow RCI's policy? Different companies - oh, different policies! Get over it.

I see on CC all the time - pay what you can afford. If the prices go down and policy says you can get the credit, GREAT. But if you can't afford the price you are paying to start with, well, then you certainly should be thinking twice about booking a cruise.

Off my soapbox now.

AMEN.... on every point. (well maybe not the teenage daughter thing, mine is only 10.....)

I have a question. If you all know that RCI gives you credit after your final payment is made and you know that NCL doesn't, why sit here and moan and groan about it?

Because the poster has fallen out with both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean and is trying NCL after a number of years away, but honestly now seems she has fallen out with them too without actually getting on the ship. Nose, spite, face and cut are four words that immediately spring to mind.

Phil

• 2 months later...

MACOP - why is it that every post on CC is completely non-understandable? I read it and I can never seem to understand what it is you are trying to say - except that you are complaining. Sorry - just my perception.

I've not sailed NCL and I come to the NCL threads to get information. If I want to hear complaining I can sit and listen to my teenage daughter! Good grief people - how 'bout some usable information instead of "well, I want a credit even after I paid and RCI does it, so NCL should get with the policy." Unreal.

Why in the heck would you think that NCL should follow RCI's policy? Different companies - oh, different policies! Get over it.

I see on CC all the time - pay what you can afford. If the prices go down and policy says you can get the credit, GREAT. But if you can't afford the price you are paying to start with, well, then you certainly should be thinking twice about booking a cruise.

Off my soapbox now.

Because she's been banned from all RCCL lines, can't imagine why

Archived