I know someone out there has had a 9A!!

djo631

Is an upgrade to a 9A from a 8B really worth the price? All the 9As on the Legend seem to be tucked in behind the elevators. Will this be a problem?? Better yet, does anyone have any pictures of a 9A (Spirit class) that they could share? We now have the 8B, but my wife has been working really hard lately and I'd like to surprise her with the upgrade.

Thanks

Mark

Ever since our second cruise we have only booked 9A's. Love them:p We were in 7299 on the Legend and friends in 7301. Convienent and quiet rooms. Just the right amount of space and great extended balcony. For us the only thing better is the 9A aft wraps which we have on the Freedom in December.

Ever since our second cruise we have only booked 9A's. Love them:p We were in 7299 on the Legend and friends in 7301. Convienent and quiet rooms. Just the right amount of space and great extended balcony. For us the only thing better is the 9A aft wraps which we have on the Freedom in December.
First time I've actually 'seen' inside a 9A on a Spirit Class... NICE! :p

dbrucern... If you have 8448 on the Freedom, keep it in good shape as we have it on December 14!! :rolleyes: :D

We had 8455 (9A) on Liberty last April and LOVED it!:)

First time I've actually 'seen' inside a 9A on a Spirit Class... NICE! :p

dbrucern... If you have 8448 on the Freedom, keep it in good shape as we have it on December 14!! :rolleyes: :D

We had 8455 (9A) on Liberty last April and LOVED it!:)

Sorry:( , we are in 6483, but I will go upstairs for you and have a talk with those occupying your room:rolleyes:

Archived