Tote Bags

wagger50

Those tote bags are so handy! However, we've been on a couple of back-to-back cruises, and one back-to-back-to-back cruise, and never saw a dark blue vinyl bag. They certainly sound nice. ....Maybe next time?...

The dark blue vinyl bags are not always available. I asked a few times for them and luckily the Chief Housekeeper was able to locate two for us. I really like them as my favorite Logo :) really stands out so beautifully on it and the vinyl, of course, is better on a rainy day than the cotton canvas.

All of the bag we received smelled a bit like oil so we washed them when we came home and they are fine, never shrunk. We may have even thrown them in the dryer too but I don't remember exactly.

Peter, you must let Richard do the laundry more often.:D :D

We have been getting the blue vinyl bags on the second segment of many of our back-to-back cruises for several years now. They are great low around the pool and beach.

We keep several of the bags in each car as there is one grovery store where we shop that does not provide any grocery bags of any kind for free.

Archived