Glory cabins 2462 & 2465 question

bubbles1209

Thanks for the pics. I see they are almost like Liberty. Difference is, Liberty has the double bed.

2832336830093461973S425x425Q85.jpg

This pic was taken from 2462 in Liberty from the bed, I was trying to get both of the windows in the shot.

2080055320093461973S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply

We sailed on the Glory in the summer of 2006 and stayed in cabin 2470 which is right next door to cabin 2462. It also has 2 windows and is HUGE! Our cabin steward told us that it was the size of a suite at an "ocean view" price! Having those two windows gives you such a feeling of spaciousness!

We sailed on the Glory in the summer of 2006 and stayed in cabin 2470 which is right next door to cabin 2462. It also has 2 windows and is HUGE! Our cabin steward told us that it was the size of a suite at an "ocean view" price! Having those two windows gives you such a feeling of spaciousness!

Do you have any pics?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting pics! 2470 looks larger than 2462 & 2465. It has a couch and everything! Wow!

Thanks,

Keri

It is larger, you can see its larger when you look at the deck plans. That being said you have to pay for a 6B, but Iv heard its a awesome cabin from other posters, but this is the first time Iv seen pics. there is a corresponding cabin on both aft corners and a couple of these 6Bs are quite a bit oversized with two windows.

It is larger, you can see its larger when you look at the deck plans. That being said you have to pay for a 6B, but Iv heard its a awesome cabin from other posters, but this is the first time Iv seen pics. there is a corresponding cabin on both aft corners and a couple of these 6Bs are quite a bit oversized with two windows.

As soon as I found the room number I went and looked on the deck plans and did see that they they were 6B. I think I will stick with paying a 1A price for cabin 2462/2465 or go for the 6B if they ever have a great upgrade!

Thanks,

Keri

For both of those Carnival Glory cabins, there is one bed on the floor, and one that drops from the ceiling.

I've never seen what it looks like to have the second bed lowered. I considered asking the room steward to do it so that I could get a picture, but realized that was a waste of his time, and would make me look like a goob, so I didn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I just wanted to reply regarding cabin #2465 on Carnival Glory. We returned from our honeymoon cruise on 5/17/08 and stayed in this room as it was recommended by Carnival for our honeymoon. It is a great room with two large windows.

I know there has been some question about the bed situation in this room. When we booked, we were told there would be two twin beds pushed together in this room. We were skepitcal, especially after seeing pics and reading comments on this forum. However, we can tell you without a doubt, that we had two twin beds pushed together in our room. It's likely that this room can be situated to accommodate single cruisers, couples, or parents with children.

Hi all!

I just wanted to reply regarding cabin #2465 on Carnival Glory. We returned from our honeymoon cruise on 5/17/08 and stayed in this room as it was recommended by Carnival for our honeymoon. It is a great room with two large windows.

I know there has been some question about the bed situation in this room. When we booked, we were told there would be two twin beds pushed together in this room. We were skepitcal, especially after seeing pics and reading comments on this forum. However, we can tell you without a doubt, that we had two twin beds pushed together in our room. It's likely that this room can be situated to accommodate single cruisers, couples, or parents with children.

glad you cleared it up.

I believe you can only book 2 people into a 1A cabin, so the cabin wouldnt accomodate parents with children.

Hi all!

Now Im confused. Every other post but that one says that in room 2465 theres one bed on the floor and an upper berth...:p.

Im sure a call to a PVP wouldnt clear this up any! If thats the case, I'd book this room for my parents.

Now Im confused. Every other post but that one says that in room 2465 theres one bed on the floor and an upper berth...:p.

Im sure a call to a PVP wouldnt clear this up any! If thats the case, I'd book this room for my parents.

Are you sure it isnt two twins pushed together to make one bed?

On Conquest there are two twins that can be pushed together for one big bed. There is also a drop down bunk from the ceiling no one ever uses.

I just got off the phone with my PVP and she stated that both of the cabins on the glory have one twin with one bunk. all of the other conquest class ships have two twins that convet to a king. I booked it anyway. I'll stick my DW on the bunk. She gets up later then I do.

Hi all!

Any pics by chance?

Are you sure it isnt two twins pushed together to make one bed?

On Conquest there are two twins that can be pushed together for one big bed. There is also a drop down bunk from the ceiling no one ever uses.

I am positive that every other post I've read but that one says different. They all say its just twin and berth...

Wonder if she took pics..

I am positive that every other post I've read but that one says different. They all say its just twin and berth...

Confusing, I admit, since she says she was in that cabin and just came back from the cruise.

She posted a picture along with the same information in another thread re this cabin.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=14740944#post14740944

Hi all!

Here is a picture...