New itineraries out

Hi Sweet_Success.

I probably be to stupid to find the best Internet site for the Cruise dates for 09/10. Can you help me, because?

Travel agent promotion is sort of off limits in this forum, so that is why everyone is being a little cryptic.

Me, I'm a total coward and have no idea how to cryptically tell you what to do. If you read back through all the posts however, there are some clues for you. Look for the best posts though.

i noticed on a US site that the princess itineraries are out for 09 -10 and the sun princess is doing the 42 night cherry blossum cruise on the 3rd march 10

the dawn is cruising from melbourne over christmas 09 & the sun is in sydney for christmas 09

Hi Sweet_Success.

I probably be to stupid to find the best Internet site for the Cruise dates for 09/10. Can you help me, because?

Hi all

I'm having the same problem, I know I'm a little dim, but....

I've searched & searched.

A little more help please. Perhaps if you can give us the authors of the best posts?

I googled "P&O Cruises 2009 2010" for Australian Only Sites ... the best site was very close to the top of the list.

Once you find the best site, you can search for the Pacific Sun & Dawn cruises for the time period you're after.

I have found the cruise I want to go on in 2009, Pacific Dawn October 20th, goes to Champagne Bay, Luganville and Wala, all ports I havent been to before, also goes to Vila and not Noumea;) and it's our wedding anniversary,now just to talk Andy out of Vietnam in October......I like the one that does Darwin too, Cooktown, Cairns, Port Douglas and Townsville, just have to wait for the prices to come down:rolleyes:

Chez

xx

I note that the itinerary you mention includes Luganville. Mmmmm I would much rather go to Noumea than Luganville. It is the bottom of the barrel, but I suppose if you haven't been there, it is an advantage to have a new port.:)

I note that the itinerary you mention includes Luganville. Mmmmm I would much rather go to Noumea than Luganville. It is the bottom of the barrel, but I suppose if you haven't been there, it is an advantage to have a new port.:)

Each to their own;) ...I like to make up my own mind, my husband dives and there is good diving there:)

Chez I think that u and andy will enjoy luganville as he likes to dive and i hear that it is fantastic for people that enjoy going that far down the deep blue sea. As for being the bottom of the barrel I think that maybe suva would take that award Luganville is no where as grotty as suva but then that just my opinion:D

Chez I think that u and andy will enjoy luganville as he likes to dive and i hear that it is fantastic for people that enjoy going that far down the deep blue sea. As for being the bottom of the barrel I think that maybe suva would take that award Luganville is no where as grotty as suva but then that just my opinion:D

Haha Jen, you should come with us, we could be on a mission to find something good in Luganville:eek: Minxy is keen;)

Geri is on a mission this time to find something great in Noumea:) this will be my 8th time there and I have even been there for a week, so missing it on a cruise is no problem, Andy and I were thinking of going to Espirito Santo (Luganville) on our next trip to Vanuatu, mainly for the diving and war history, so maybe a stop there will determine whether we go back or not.

Chez

xx

Haha Jen, you should come with us, we could be on a mission to find something good in Luganville:eek: Minxy is keen;)

Chez

xx

The shop with the muummuu's in the window is a must. Minxy will need a stylish green ensemble for formal night. ;)

The shop with the muummuu's in the window is a must. Minxy will need a stylish green ensemble for formal night. ;)

I know, that's why I want to go there, so I can take a photo too, and we can see if the fashion has changed over the last 10 or so years:p my bet is it hasn't:D .....probably the same mumu's in the window:p

Chez

xx

With P&O usually doing site updates on a Sunday, there may be some more info there after the weekend too.

I checked this morning and couldn't find much on Pand O

Where do you look for Rhapsody itineraries?

I checked this morning and couldn't find much on Pand O

Where do you look for Rhapsody itineraries?

Yes, P&O has not updated their site with the new itineraries yet, but an extra years worth are showing on the online T\A sites. A google search for online travel agents should net the best cruises.

For Rhapsody itineraries, here is a Rhapsody link to the Royal Caribbean site

As for being the bottom of the barrel I think that maybe suva would take that award Luganville is no where as grotty as suva but then that just my opinion:D

Definately agree with you there Jen:) .

My comments regarding Luganville largely relate to the lack of anything to do. I can certainly see the attraction of Luganville to a scuba diver, but that is a minority of people.

Suva has some good shopping, but it also has the magnificent Arts Village at Pacific Harbour not too far away. Suva certain is not attractive, but the Police band welcome on the wharf has to be worth something. There are several places of interest to see by taxi within Suva itself.

If I had the option of going to Luganville or Suva, I would choose Suva any day. :):):)

If I had the option of going to Luganville or Suva, I would choose Suva any day. :):):)

Mmmmm.....think I'd pick Luganville and hire car & drive to Champagne Bay like we should have done 2 years ago:(

Archived