Replacement for CruiseCal

rjbean4

I agree, it is not perfect.

This is what I wrote when I first mentioned it in this thread:

Y's Owl, Have a GREAT cruise on the beautiful Maasdam.

I will, thanks. It should be a hoot to be back on my favorite ship!

Thanks everyone - now I get it but it is worse - we are supposed to leave on the Zuiderdam on January 12 but this website shows the ship never leaving Ft. Lauderdale :eek: Sure hope that's wrong!
Are you on a charter? That's the way cruisett usually shows charters.

Edit: I just checked richwmn's site and he shows it as a Family Reunion Music charter. Or maybe it's just a partial charter, as he only shows the group size as 700.

I checked out cruisett for my Rotterdam cruise in Dec & Jan hoping to find out how many ships would be in the various ports but everything about my cruise is incorrect so it really didn't help.

In fact if the Rotterdam really were docking in LA after our Panama Canal cruise then my daughters would have a hard time flying home since their tickets are on Southwest from San Diego. And according to cruisett I'm not even getting to go to Hawaii. And it would also be hard for us to fly home from San Diego on Feb. 6 since we'd still be over in New Zealand on Jan 31. However I admit it spooked me so much I did go back and look at our itinerary again just in case. ;)

St. Louis Sal

I checked out cruisett for my Rotterdam cruise in Dec & Jan hoping to find out how many ships would be in the various ports but everything about my cruise is incorrect so it really didn't help.

In fact if the Rotterdam really were docking in LA after our Panama Canal cruise then my daughters would have a hard time flying home since their tickets are on Southwest from San Diego. And according to cruisett I'm not even getting to go to Hawaii. And it would also be hard for us to fly home from San Diego on Feb. 6 since we'd still be over in New Zealand on Jan 31. However I admit it spooked me so much I did go back and look at our itinerary again just in case. ;)

St. Louis Sal

I ran into the same problem, and when I tried to give feedback, the link was broken. I'll try again today.

Thanks, jtl513, but I just checked too and that group is scheduled for December 3, not January 12.
:o:o

The HAL site is still showing this as a bookable cruise (although getting down on cabin choices) so it looks like cruisett is wrong again.

HAL LINK

Archived