Irons in Cabins?

Petrel

Can anybody confirm whether the cabins have irons provided - specifically the Triumph?

Thanks!

There are no irons in the cabins. They are not allowed. On each floor is a launderette and there is an iron and ironing board in there for the passenger's use. Or, you can send things out to be ironed for a fee.

I believe they are not allowed in the cabins as they are considered a fire risk.

I have always taken my travel iron in my suitcase and never had it confiscated. Luck, maybe! I didn't know any better!

It clearly states in your documents that irons are not allowed.....:confused:

It clearly states in your documents that irons are not allowed.....:confused:

In several different places.

so are the launderette rooms on each floor, are they really crowded?

Just on formal nights, plan a little ahead and you'll be fine. You can also send the stuff out to be pressed ... at a cost.

It's a shame more folks don't read their documents. There's a wealth of information in there - including what you can and cannot bring on board. You don't want to be the cause of an electrical fire or any fire that could endanger the lives of everyone on board. Please see my signature line in red. Have a happy and safe cruise.:)

I don't recommend the irons on the Triumph. On both of our cruises, I noticed people using them. On my first Triumph cruise, I had an incident with a rude man waiting for the iron I was using. I'd only started using the iron and he was wanting it! Needless to say, I bring a travel steamer and a small bottle of wrinkle releaser. No need to wait!

When I read "Irons in the cabins?" I had to start laughing. I was thinking of handcuffs and other things that might be taken as fetish type accessories;)

I guess Carnival "Fun Ships" aren't into that type of "fun" just yet!:D :eek: :D

Lee

Archived