SakeDad's pictures of the cruise are up!!!!

SakeDad

Great Pics SakeDad, Was the bridge viewing area kinda hidden, since I never even knew that was onboard the Star, its not listed on Deck Plans. When I was on Dawn (direct sister to the Star) I didn't even know that there was such an area behind the Stage in the Spinnaker lounge, great find. I bet its on the dawn too (maybe). Im Happy that you enjoyed yourselves and good luck with the job hunt.

:) Thank you for the pictures , especially of the cabin, we are booked for 9238 on the 8/9 Star sailing. I did have a question about the cabin, if the beds are separated is there any room to move around? I know that NCL's cabins are smaller than other lines (HAL). Last spring on the Sun we had an AF mini-suite aft, the room wasn't really big, it did have closet space and a bathtub-shower combo. The tub was so high that it was hard for even a tall person to get into.

I would appreciate anything else you can tell me about your cabin, it's the same size on deck 9.

Thanks

synet165

:) I did have a question about the cabin, if the beds are separated is there any room to move around? I know that NCL's cabins are smaller than other lines (HAL). Last spring on the Sun we had an AF mini-suite aft, the room wasn't really big, it did have closet space and a bathtub-shower combo. The tub was so high that it was hard for even a tall person to get into.

In the BA's it's only a shower so no tub to step over. As for the beds there is about 16" between them when seperated, no room for dancing:rolleyes: SMALL cabin if used to HAL or other large cabins but once you unpack and have your "area" you should be OK....just don't let it bother you as you unpack.....or unpack one at a time. The large balcony MORE than makes up for it:D

Great Pics SakeDad, Was the bridge viewing area kinda hidden, since I never even knew that was onboard the Star, its not listed on Deck Plans. When I was on Dawn (direct sister to the Star) I didn't even know that there was such an area behind the Stage in the Spinnaker lounge, great find. I bet its on the dawn too (maybe). Im Happy that you enjoyed yourselves and good luck with the job hunt.

THANKS!:) The viewing area on the Star is behind a curtain on the stage area of Spinnaker Lounge. If you don't know it's there you would NEVER look behind the curtain as you would think you are going somewhere you shouldn't. But TRUST ME....you are allowed to go on either side of the red curtain to see the bridge!!!:D

Archived