New Royal Caribbean Social Network Coming

I think some on CC already got an e-mail from RCI with the link. Some of us are not privy to the information. I guess we are C & A members second class.

:D

Hey Oliver, any chance you can track down that link?:D

I think some on CC already got an e-mail from RCI with the link. Some of us are not privy to the information. I guess we are C & A members second class.

:D

Second Class??? NO way! They are saving the best for last!:D ;)

BILL

It sounds interesting and fun. But how about if they use some of that money to fix up the glitches in their own web site and links in their current system? Maybe they could get all of our updated C&A info, reservations, cruise credits, etc. corrected once and for all?

Hi All,

I had seen the article in the Miami Herald (live in So. Fla.) and tried to find the site with no luck. I called C&A and the gentleman that I talked to said that it had not yet been deployed. He said that it scheduled launch is in about 2 weeks. He said that there would be a link on the C&A portion of the RCCL home site.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Hi All,

I had seen the article in the Miami Herald (live in So. Fla.) and tried to find the site with no luck. I called C&A and the gentleman that I talked to said that it had not yet been deployed. He said that it scheduled launch is in about 2 weeks. He said that there would be a link on the C&A portion of the RCCL home site.

Hope this helps,

Bob

No wonder I couldn't find it!!! Thanks! :)

Hey Oliver, any chance you can track down that link?:D

Only a few people have posted about receiving that email from RCCL and they are not going to give out the link. At least they were not the day they go it. ;) If RCCL wanted all of us to know about this trial site, we all would have gotten one from them. :D

You can read about the email on that site just given you. ;)

Archived