Am thinking about the World Cruise on Mariner

This will be the Mariner's first World Cruise, unless it did one before RSSC's Voyager entered the scene.

We were on Voyager's 2007 World cruise. You can read our journal at:

www.journal.aol.com/thelmccrackens/worldcruise

We had a terrific experience. The intinerary was great and the people even better. We expected to see some terrific sights and learn a lot about our world, but the shipboard expereince was better than we had anticipated. Yes, there are wonderful lecturers and the ooportunity to intereact with interesting people.

We have put down a deposit for Voyager's 2009 World Cruise.

Larry

While it was not the World Cruise, we did one of the Grand Asia Pacific cruises for the entire 96 days...almost a world cruise! We did enjoy the larger Penthouse suite for that long of a trip. The lecturers were ok, but not as good as we had on our first Mariner cruise around South America.

We are looking at 2010 for a "real" World Cruise.

mp17706,

We have been on 2 world cruises on the Voyager. We too had signed up for the entire Ring of Fire WC in 2009 but unfortunately have had to cancel. I think you will love it! It's a wonderful itinerary. I know many of the passengers who are going as well as the staff who will be on the cruise. You will have a variety of lecturers on board, chances are very good that Terry Breem will be on and she fabulous. John Barron is the cruise director by popular demand!! How can you go wrong!!

I would definitely go for it! Be prepared though.....once you go, you'll likely want to go again.

Sorry about the wrong link to my 2007 World Cruise Journal....I left off an "s" on journals....correct link is:

www.journals.aol.com/thelmccrackens/worldcruise

Please let me know if you have problems.

Ans Marcie is correct, you'll have so much fun you'll want to go again...and, hpefully, we are.

Larry

The link still doesn't work...

Host Dan

Archived